To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to פיירפוקס Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Random Agent Spoofer 0.9.5.2 No Restart
Rotates complete browser profiles ( from real browsers / devices ) at a user defined time interval. It includes many extra privacy enhancing options
About this Add-on
The latest full featured version will always be available on github, with certain features that are not allowed on this site. I will add what features I can to the AMO version within the terms allowed by the addon policy. I am working to get the full version on to AMO.
Note: if moving from the AMO version to the github version. Remove the AMO version and then install the github version.
- Profiles can be cycled at random or selected specifically. The random selection can be set to include all profiles, desktop profiles only, mobile profiles only or a specific OS family only eg Random Windows Browsers only. There is a large list of profiles which are generally updated for each release. Note: a profile is much more than a simple user agent string
- The interval at which the random profiles are chosen can be selected when a random option has been selected. The interval can also be random, a specific time period or per session if not set. Note: the time interval dropdown is only shown when it is relevant, so only when a random option is selected
- Profiles can be excluded from random selection by selecting the checkbox beside the specific profile. Note: the checkboxes only appear when a random option is selected as that is only when they apply
- The choice of profile and time interval if set in addition to other choices persist between browser restarts unlike other such addons
- In addition to using the panel to select profiles the RAS context menu item can also be used. The context menu can be toggled on or off in the about:addons page.
Note the context menu can only select and indicate selected random options, for selecting a specific profile the panel has to be used.
- When the context menu is invoked over an email field a list of disposable email services are available to use. A temporary email will be generated and inserted into the email field and the associated temporary email site will be opened in a new tab
- Notifications can be toggled on or off in the about:addons page
- Options exist for headers such as the Authorization, DNT, If-None-Match, Referrer, Via,If-None-Match and Accept headers
- The Accept headers sent are tailored to the currently selected profile to ensure they match
- Via and XFF ip addresses are validated in real time . Green for valid and red for invalid. Note: These options will not spoof your IP address!
- Tailored profiles from real devices
- Disable local dom storage
- Disable browsing and download history
- Disable memory cache
- Disable disk cache
- Disable network cache
- Disable geolocation
- Disable link prefetching
- Disable DNS prefetching
- Disable webGL
- Disable webRTC
- Disable pdfjs
- Disable search suggestions
- Disable navigation timing
- Disable battery api
- Disable gamepad api
- Use click to play for plugins
- Block active mixed content
- Block display mixed content
- Disable browser pings
- Disable clipboard events
- Disable context menu events
- Enable tracking protection
- Disable plugin name enumeration
- Disable CSS visited links
Other options in this version include
There are more options not mentioned here that are available in the github version. I hope to bring the full version back to AMO in the future
Please report any issues or bugs at the project github page.
Before doing so read the bug reporting guidelines
More options will be added as time goes on
If you like this addon please rate it.
If you would like to donate with bitcoin you can use the address below
NOTE script injection options and whitelist options are disabled in the AMO version to better comply with AMO policy. They have been disabled in the UI and in the pagemod initialization code.
Changes relating to whitelist and script injection options have been omitted below
The toggle based system was removed as it confused users.
In this version (AMO) only the profile and its related accept headers are toggled together.
Many preferences now built in firefox preferences as we no longer have to maintain a toggled state and this means that preferences are set based on their values at install time.
The user interface was completely redesigned and the HTML and CSS was cleaned up. A big thanks to @alct on github for all his work and help on these.
Many new options were added to the Options (Extras) Section
Disable navigation timing (disables dom.enable_performance)
Disable battery api
Disable gamepad api
Use click to play for plugins
Block active mixed content
Block display mixed content
Disable browser pings
Disable clipboard events
Disable context menu events
Enable tracking protection (uses disconnects block list, requires safe browsing prefs to be enabled )
Disable plugin name enumeration
Disable CSS visited links
A Context menu entry was added to allow users choose a temporary email address for one time signups. There are 6 providers to choose from and it is activated by invoking the menu on an input box.
An option was added to allow users to disable the context menu
Profiles were updated and many old and obscure ones were removed.
A random mobile option was added
Random options were added for each platform
Added option to disable pdfjs was added
Added option to disable WebRTC
Added option to disable Authorization Header (Authentication)
Added option to set DNT header
Added option to set referer header
Added option to disable webGL
The exclude profiles handling code was updated
A help / about tab was added containing links to the user manual , the wiki , the source code and
Miscellaneous code cleanup