- מאת משתמש Firefox 14712446, לפני שנתייםדירוג 4 מתוך 5Have been using this for awhile and was very happy with it. However, the latest version has continuous popups for suspicious cross-scripting. I have had to disable Sanitize cross-site suspicious requests in order to use FF at all.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14667958, לפני שנתייםדירוג 4 מתוך 5I give 4 stars but there is a glaring issue at work.
I have numerous computers and vm's that run NoScript. With Firefox sync enabled, they all keep completely losing their settings. This causes me to have to check off every single site over and over. I've tried the export/import, but that should not be necessary every time I enter a device that hasn't been used in a while. I don't know if this is a Firefox or NoScript issue, so I did not ding NoScript for that major issue.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14642445, לפני שנתייםדירוג 4 מתוך 5Absolutely great for security but a little annoying to keep adding exceptions. Please include a whilelist/blacklist setting so we can block specific domains instead of everything everywhere. It would be great if the settings could synchronize with sync too. There is a manual way to do it but it would be great to have that by default.
- מאת Aurora of Earth, לפני שנתייםדירוג 4 מתוך 5I've issues running NoScript on Firefox Nightly 67.0.
Sometimes it just seems not to store the data permanantly so I just have to set up the rules again and again.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14638840, לפני שנתייםדירוג 4 מתוך 5Does what its supposed to but the UI is shit and the icon looks like something from the Netscape era. I wish the developer would take a clue from ScriptBlock on chrome.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14304815, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 4 מתוך 5When I go on the web without it, on corporate machines running preferences-locked versions of IE and Chrome, it makes me so much happier to come back again to NoScript.
But I have some frustrations with it, like when I am using a web site and need some media to play--currently, trying to stream a sample of a song from Amazon before buying the album--and I've clicked 'temporarily allow/trust' to all 4 things that have such an option to click on the NoScript menu, and the song still does't play and there is still a 'stop' symbol with a 1 indicating that something else still must be given permission. And NoScript gives me no guidance on the 1 unfixable block. So I either disable NoScript for a few minutes, or use another browser. This is impolite, to block what I have explicitly asked it to allow.
- מאת Vit, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 4 מתוך 5I like it but my rules were reset a few times.
p.s. is there a list of privileged pages?
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 3 שניםThe "privileged pages" are those which WebExtensions cannot have access to, i.e. a bunch of about:xyz pages, plus the domains listed in this about:config preference:
Anyway using this as a discussion forum is not a good idea. Please report your reset issue (and bring other discussions, if any) at https://noscript.net/forum, thank you!
- מאת MuhoRog, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 4 מתוך 5In the Livejournal when the noscript is enabled, player youtube is not available. It's just not there. His noscript cuts out. Please fix it. This has been happening for a long time. But you can not fix it. When I turn off the noscript, everything becomes correct. Sorry for my English.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14240897, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 4 מתוך 5A must have Extension!
However I can confirm the problems with "disable restrictions for this tab"
It started with version 10.1.8.17
Whenever restrictions are disabled the site will not load correctly and Firefox will become stuck in a loading loop.
This will also result in high cpu load.
Mainly FirefoxCP Web Content + WebExtensions
I also use an additional ad blocker (ghostery) but disabling it won't change anything.
10.1.8.20 no joy
Only solution so far... reverting back to .16