דירוג 4.5 מתוך 5
4.5 כוכבים מתוך 5
- מאת mpzz, לפני 9 שעותדירוג 1 מתוך 5NoScript simply doesn't work anymore. For months now, it constantly shuts off, allowing all scripts. As of today it deletes all settings when you close Firefox, so you have to reset every site you visit every time you sign back on. It's garbage.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 15309272, לפני 4 ימיםדירוג 1 מתוך 5This addon isn't working properly anymore in Firefox 79
NoScript doesn't remember settings/rules.
Luckily, I have been backing up settings, so I can just import the settings file on every restart. It is not perfect but still can live.
Maybe is the NEW Changes to storage.sync in Firefox 79
Please fix the problem as you guys were great with NoScript for the past years,
BTW it still works in 78 or 78ESR, may be we will have to downgrade to ESR for the time being. 79 do have lots of changes and bugs for extensions.
e.g. uBlock, Download manager, GApp Launcher, Google Translator, open link in/with new tab, PrintEdit, Context Search, Tab open/close position, Download Youtube....
- מאת progan01, לפני 5 ימיםדירוג 4 מתוך 5Up until Firefox 79, NoScript was an indispensable part of my security suite, handling intrusions and trouble scripts very well. But now either Firefox or NoScript does not remember my instructions from one session to the next, forcing me to re-approve privileges each time I revisit a site. I don't know why this is happening, but it's an enormous hindrance and a great timesuck. Can you look into this for me, Giorgio? Your product has been a Godsend to me, and I want to continue using it.
- מאת ctuk, לפני 5 ימיםדירוג 1 מתוך 5This was great for a long time but recently it loses all its permissions regularly, requiring them to be re set. From the other reviews i can see i am not the only one with the problem. Its a shame really as it was so useful
- מאת Zitronella, לפני 5 ימיםדירוג 5 מתוך 5NoScript works perfect also on firefox 79.0
If it doesn't remember settings the reason could be CCleaner > Custom Clean > Applications > Firefox > “Internet Cache” option deletes all *.sqlite-shm, *.sqlite-wal,
That’s a bug in CCleaner, not in NoScript and not in Firefox.
- מאת Patroclus, לפני 6 ימיםדירוג 1 מתוך 5This addon isn't working properly anymore, it doesn't remember settings. I have to uninstall and then reinstall it on some web pages. I have used it for years and it has worked fine, but now it's really buggy. I don't know if it's because their updated version or if it's not working well with Firefox 79.0. I suspect it's the later, I haven't had any problems with NoScript, before I uppgraded to the latest version of Firefox?!
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14973844, לפני 7 ימיםדירוג 1 מתוך 5been using NoScript for many years, and love(d) it. but now, permissions are no longer saved each time i close FF and clear my cache. and i must go through the arduous process of assigning each web site its specific permissions again. Ive lost patience doing so. is there a fix for this sudden change in the behavior of this add on?