דירוג 4.5 מתוך 5
4.5 כוכבים מתוך 5
מאת Powerman, לפני 8 חודשים
דירוג 2 מתוך 5
The userinterface sucks and I have removed NC from a lot of installations. I have used NC from the beginning and always loved it, but now the UI in windows and Linux are simplified for the average users and give me poor control. I recommend you to also make a pro interface for the advanced users.
- מאת Andralon, לפני 11 ימיםדירוג 3 מתוך 5a script that is marked "trusted" on one page, is also trusted on every other page, which is the same as "trusted globally".
if "disable restrictions globally (dangerous)" is
"dangerous" (in the programmers opinion), why is the "trusted" not bound to the specific page?
- page A does work without script X
- page B doesn't work without script X
(e.g. doubleclick, googleanalytics, googlestatics)
why would i want to allow script X on page A?
- מאת Israel Mármol, לפני 17 ימיםדירוג 1 מתוך 5It does not remember trusted sites or authorisations granted so you have to disable the extension every single time you visit the same site you go to every day
Tiresome, boring and exhausting. Useless extension
- מאת משתמש Firefox 16087053, לפני 18 ימיםדירוג 5 מתוך 5A fairly useful addon that can prevent sketchy sites from doing sketchy things. Now, most websites won't show images unless you enable JS for a few things, and some won't even allow you to use it unless Java Script is enabled, but for the most part, as long as you use it right, it would greatly help prevent sketchy scripts