דירוג 4.5 מתוך 5
4.5 כוכבים מתוך 5
- מאת משתמש Firefox 9859802, לפני יומייםדירוג 1 מתוך 5Worked great until firefox 79. Now it's so useless I had to disable it. Almost every page was getting blocked one way or another. Fix it and I'll re-enable.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 16210350, לפני 5 ימיםדירוג 5 מתוך 5NoScript has always been working very good. You can set it up to run on your frequently website once. After that it will remember your settings so NoScript dont just "break" things. Put all the ad company and google spy service to Untrusted. Put the "good" ones to temp trusted so you can see that it works. For example YouTube you would like to be trusted so it works. Google.com you would want to add to Untrusted. Play around with the settings then you have a great protection.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 13467805, לפני 8 ימיםדירוג 5 מתוך 5ViolentMonkey userscript problem has happened again in latest NoScript release https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues/108
Edit: Changing injection mode to "content" in violentmonkey settings solves this.
Sadly it stopped to work for YouTube for me. YouTube do not load at all with multliple errors in browser's console "Uncaught ReferenceError: ytcfg is not defined", even when I have YT's javascrips as allowed. Only thing which helps is to turn off NoScript extension. I believe this is only temporary situation...
EDIT: latest version 11.0.36 fixes the problem, so once again perfect! :)
- מאת progan01, לפני 15 ימיםדירוג 4 מתוך 5Up until Firefox 79, NoScript was an indispensable part of my security suite, handling intrusions and trouble scripts very well. But now either Firefox or NoScript does not remember my instructions from one session to the next, forcing me to re-approve privileges each time I revisit a site. I don't know why this is happening, but it's an enormous hindrance and a great timesuck. Can you look into this for me, Giorgio? Your product has been a Godsend to me, and I want to continue using it.
- מאת Zitronella, לפני 15 ימיםדירוג 5 מתוך 5NoScript works perfect also on firefox 79.0
If it doesn't remember settings the reason could be CCleaner > Custom Clean > Applications > Firefox > “Internet Cache” option deletes all *.sqlite-shm, *.sqlite-wal,
That’s a bug in CCleaner, not in NoScript and not in Firefox.