- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 16149556, לפני 3 שניםThe idea is great. Unfortunately, the addon alters necessary webpage colors as well. check this site here to know what I mean:
The color legend of all the countries is set to the same color when using this addon.
Please fix it, if it's working properly, I rate 5 stars.
EDIT: Revised. Thanks for the tool, and the advanced option. And most of all: the very swift response.
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 3 שניםIt's mostly just text on Wikipedia so Midnight Lizard uses "Simplified" mode there by default to preserve resources but not colors. If you need more accurate processing please switch to "Complex" processing mode. You can switch modes on the "Common" tab and then press "Apply".
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת s20, לפני 3 שניםI mean, it's mostly great - better than other "dark mode" add-ons I've tried, at least for me.
Edit: well, the Dev is apparently super fast to get back to you, so that's worth another star!
As it turns out, it's just difficult (not impossible) to transfer the settings from over machine to another. I stand corrected. Anyone needing instructions, v read the reply!
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני 3 שניםUnfortunately Firefox has a bug that does not allow to upload exported color schemes.
If you don't like to use built-in sync then you can try to do it manually:
1) Go to about:debugging#/runtime/this-firefox
2) Find Midnight Lizard and press Inspect
2) Paste into the Console "chrome.storage.sync.get(null,x=>console.log(JSON.stringify(x)))" without quotes and press Enter
3) Copy results from the Console to the file.
4) Open about:debugging#/runtime/this-firefox on your another device
4) Paste into the Console "chrome.storage.sync.set(JSON.parse('replace it with the text from the file and keep single quotes'))" without quotes and press Enter
PS: if you have disabled "Sync settings across your devices" in Midnight Lizard settings then you need to use "chrome.storage.local" instead of "chrome.storage.sync"