- מאת משתמש Firefox 14287579, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5Garbage. Garbage. Garbage. It's a shame the coders at Evernote ruin such an essential and great concept with this utter garbage.
I have not successfully been able to clip a single page or quote using this extension, as everytime I attempt to do so, it tells me to reload the page.
Apparently QA doesn't happen at Evernote.
Perhaps the garbage men over there should resume their former careers as garbagemen.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14252788, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5Log in to web clipper, get a cookie message, clipper icon retains red dot, nothing available. Hover over icon continually says to sign in. Click, signs in, nothing available, red dot still there, FAIL.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14159406, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5used it on safari with no issues. had to log in once and awhile when black dot appeared in elephant icon.
red dot today in Firefox icon. but clicking it will not take me to evernote log in.
- מאת myk1e, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 51 star out of 5, mostly equivalent to the number of times this clipper works, both in FF and Chrome!
Will certainly go back to OneNote to get a better service...and save some money too!
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14140954, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5I am really NOT fond of Microsoft, so it really pains me to say that OneNote is better. Evernote has a continuous stream of new features, but they have yet to make the base product better. It does an absolutely miserable job of clipping on the Mac. Why no native presentation of PDF files? Postscript file support? And still no Linux support.
Edit 5/5/19: and since yesterday, the Web Clipper is broken in Firefox and the add-on is not downloadable from the Evernote site. Incompetence!
- מאת DD, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5worse UI and UX since ever with the new update. No privacy mode. Needing more clicks to do the same action.
A long-time customer since 2008. Now the clip in firefox private mode is NOT working anymore ! The Evernote app is freezing more and more (bad and cheap indianishy development sign).
This app becomes a complete mess - Customer Care for Premium is a joke. Besides, the Evernote clipper is NOT working. Clip .pdf is not working. Clip .images is not working. Clip bookmark is not working. Clip simplified article is not working.
The customer whatever success are just excellent in taking the money ... after that ... we don't care ... and worse ! they are suggesting that because of their bug(s) and broken servers ... some should stop using their services.
It looks more and more like a small business fire and forget business. With indianishy software development style.
- מאת rayhickman, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5I travel extensively. Can not use clipper on phone or tablet. Therefore it is of no value to me as I must be in my office to use my equipment there... Not good, will probably cancel service as this is a key feature I need.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 14025208, לפני 3 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5It asks me to sign-in. I do that. The sign-in window goes away. I click to clip something. Go back to start of this review and repeat. Endlessly.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 13007760, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 1 מתוך 5I am in the Evernote Subscriber. The directions tell me to install Web Clipper For Evernote. Unfortunately it says it does not work on my platform. I am going to try it on a different browser to see if that works. The browser I tried to install it on is Mozilla Firefox. Wish me luck.