- דירוג 1 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 15349178, לפני יומייםUbuntu just updated to 20.04 LTS
Firefox in 109.0
extension in 2023.1.0
Impossible to connect to my vault.
PS : my credentials are good
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני יוםHey there, if you are self-hosting, please update your server. If not self-hosting, are you experiencing this issue on all platforms and web vault, or just Firefox extension?
- דירוג 3 מתוך 5מאת Adam M., לפני יומייםPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני יוםThanks for the feedback! If you are having issues with the sidebar, try refreshing Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings as that doesn't sound like expected behavior.
Are you keeping your vault in a locked or logged out state? https://bitwarden.com/help/vault-timeout/
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 16143272, לפני 4 ימיםVery pleased with it. Moved from Lastpass and I like this one better. Also paid for Premium as to help with this open source project. Great work, great job!
- דירוג 5 מתוך 5מאת Voynich, לפני 7 ימיםI moved from LastPass and I thought I liked LastPass, after using this extension for a few weeks I find it much easier to use, especially the shortcuts for generating passwords and opening the vault etc. My only gripe is organizing things, it's doable enough just not very intuitive. Not enough of a problem to loose a star mind!!
- דירוג 2 מתוך 5מאת משתמש Firefox 13765272, לפני 7 ימיםThe add-on is plagued by timeouts, streamning-cirkle-of-death and what seams to be no contact to server.
I have tried to reinstall multiple times, but to no effect
תגובת המפתחמועד פרסום: לפני יומייםWe're here to help! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, if refreshing Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings) doesn't resolve the issue, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/