- מאת משתמש Firefox 13502412, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 3 מתוך 5This is not Ad-Block's fault but it's yet another thing that Firefox Quantum has screwed up. Quantum nearly bricked my laptop when using ABP. Leaving me pretty screwed now.
- מאת R.I.P. IE, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 3 מתוך 5Used to be fairly happy with it,
apart from things like having to set my filters again and again after closing and re-starting Firefox,
but with the FF 57 update it stopped working completely.
Now using the other well known one (I'm sure you'll find it when searching ;)
- מאת משתמש Firefox 13415425, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 3 מתוך 5This add-on is no longer worth using. The updated UI is horrible, complete with social links added in. The user functionality has been seriously reduced, a list of commands is gone and been replaced by an inept alternative. Until the latest update has been reverted, do not use ABP.
EDIT: Turns out the developer is right, this isn't the fault of the add-on dev but mozzila themselves. I will be using an earlier version of firefox to combat this.Reverting the update is not an option that is available to us, only improving the current state. You can read more about this under https://adblockplus.org/blog/the-plan-towards-offering-adblock-plus-for-firefox-as-a-web-extension
- מאת alkoro, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 3 מתוך 5I hope, this 57+ update is not completed. Where detailed blocked list on page? Element hiding helper not work anymore, probably cause of WebExtension ADB update.Blockable items list has been replaced by a Developer Tools panel - press Ctrl+Shift+I (Cmd+Option+I on macOS) to open Developer Tools, then switch to the Adblock Plus panel. A move obvious way to open it would be great but sadly currently not possible (we filed a Firefox bug on that a year ago). You might need to reload the page, requests performed before the panel was opened aren't being displayed. As to Element Hiding Helper, it's sadly not possible to make it compatible with Firefox 57 but we want to incorporate parts of its functionality in Adblock Plus later.
- מאת jorvnx10624, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 3 מתוך 5The Blockable Items Window must back!
Adblock better than ublock because of The Blockable Items Window show links in real time.Blockable items list has been replaced by a Developer Tools panel - press Ctrl+Shift+I (Cmd+Option+I on macOS) to open Developer Tools, then switch to the Adblock Plus panel. A move obvious way to open it would be great but sadly currently not possible (we filed a Firefox bug on that a year ago). You might need to reload the page, requests performed before the panel was opened aren't being displayed.
- מאת SkyCharger, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 3 מתוך 5It would certainly help if you could at least add the option to report what filters are triggered on a specific site.
why? Firefox's add-on site just had an overhaul and I'm getting the feeling that a 'rogue' filter is currently screwing it up (which is undiagnosable with the current interface) and the added tab to the developer-tools is PRACTICALLY nonfunctional. (no means for sorting the items means I have to scroll a lot to check if there is any rule being misapplied, as it could be anywhere on the list)The tab in the Developer Tools should do that for you, but it won't show requests that happened before that tab was opened - you might need to reload the page for that. It's consistent with the way Developer Tools work in general, and doing it differently would impose a performance cost on everybody, not just the people using this functionality.
- מאת משתמש Firefox 11555648, לפני 4 שניםדירוג 3 מתוך 5почему после последнего обновления клик по иконке не открывает сразу окно расширения? Почему нет в меню пкм его строки?К сожалению, развивать 2.x возможности нет - классические расширения в Firefox 57 (выйдет через неделю) работать больше не будут. Будем постепенно добавлять утерянную функциональность к новой версии, насколько возможно, другого пути нет. Подробнее здесь: https://adblockplus.org/blog/the-plan-towards-offering-adblock-plus-for-firefox-as-a-web-extension