- Rated 5 out of 5by anon, bliain ó shin*Update*: The version 19.1 fixed the problem. Thank you dev.
This is site-specific so DW-dev can ignore my review.
Version 19 text-only zoom doesn't work in conjunction with 4chanX userscript even with 'Apply to dynamic content' enabled: the text doesn't get zoomed-in if I change the zoom size on the context menu, on the toolbar or in the 'Text' field in the 'Default Text Levels (%)' section. But if I change the 'Other' field in that section, the text size also gets changed by that 'Other' value => The text is recognized by the addon as 'Other', not 'Text'.
I tested, older versions don't have this problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14722348, bliain ó shinThis is by far the best page zoom tool for functionality, but I've found that it dramatically increases page loading time. Can't work out why.
Developer responseposted bliain ó shinZoom Page WE doesn't increase the overall page loading time (i.e. the time to load the entire page), but it does slightly delay display of the page when Minimum Font Size or Text Zoom are applied.
- Rated 4 out of 5by OlegV, bliain ó shinВерсия 17.13 на 78еср работает корректно. Версия 17.13 и последняя версия 18.7 на 91еср работает с глюком. Если иконка включена на панели, то при открытии любой страницы, иконка расширения чуть меняет свой размер при смене масштаба, и строка адреса и вся панель расширений чуть дергается на 1-2 мм вправо-влево. (условия теста: задан масштаб по умолчанию 130%, у открываемой страницы задан ранее масштаб меньший, например 105, 110%). Если иконку расширения убрать с панели, строка адреса и остальные иконки не дергаются. Надо исправлять...
- Rated 1 out of 5by ConsciousClay, bliain ó shinIt doesn't seem to work. I set the options to "let the browser manage per-site full zoom" and "zoom type" to "text". But when I use the extension to zoom, it does a full zoom instead of zooming the text only.
- Rated 4 out of 5by dmacleo, 2 bliain ó shinwe need ability to bypass on specific sites w/o needing to disable extension. my banking site will not work with this enabled and there are others such as manage engine desktop central enterprise software manager pages.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Odmin, 2 bliain ó shinEverything is great. ))
But when entering, the font size inside site settings drops in the Google tables... ((
And please make a black list of sites where the extension will not be applied.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12804016, 2 bliain ó shin3/7
Ver. 19.4 got problems, just updated, didn't work at all. When you click the icon, you don't see 100, it's blank, and nothing happened when clicking the "+" or "-". But in chrome, the new update is normal.
Those who have faced problems in some websites can install older version 18.2 Zoom Page WE.
After it's newest update, When I press the "post" button in some forum, it didn't seem to react, so I tried to press several times. The forum thread looked the same, but after I reloaded the page, I found that I post my comment for 4~5 times. Same in Chrome. If I turned off Zoom page we, it becomes normal.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Nicholas, 2 bliain ó shinUnless you have superman eyes, this add-on is a simple must needed for firefox. The developer responds and fixes problems very fast. The Xenforo forum problem has been fixed and I have not seen any problem what-so-ever. I have been using this addon for a good while and I'm very impress with this addon and the developer's willingness to help and fix problems. Keep it up A+++++
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15573474, 2 bliain ó shinThank you for this, but I just found out that I no longer need it.
In Firefox's preferences, I can set the minimum zoom level (for ex.: 150%) for all sites, and if in about:config "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" is set to "true", Firefox remembers the zoom level for each site.
- Rated 2 out of 5by 16720593, 2 bliain ó shinTwo stars for the memories because it was good for compatibility after Quantum and before Firefox added the features so it really isn't needed anymore and the developer appears overly defensive.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Meg8, 2 bliain ó shinUninstalled and using the built in functionality in Firefox. I enjoyed using this add-on before but the privacy trade off in having so many permissions just isn't worth a few niche zoom modes. The recent problems have opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed Firefox allows changing the default zoom level and remembers site specific perfectly. This add-on since 2020 is unnecessary and possibility a liability for 99% of users.