- Rated 3 out of 5by JDF, 4 bliain ó shinIt works but noticeably slows down the browser. about:performance will often ZoomPage using the most energy, comparable to a tab playing a clunky news site java video. (This only happens when you change pages.) I'm on an i7-4700 cpu and 2GB GTX cpu from 2013. I used the add-on for several years, so thanks to the dev.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14520337, 4 bliain ó shinI don't get what makes this addon so popular/special.
I can't even exceed the 300% zoom with this one.If you want to zoom > 300%, then you must change the 'zoom.maxPercent' setting in Firefox's 'about:config' pereferences.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14479691, 4 bliain ó shinUsed to work great. Been having issues with the new Google Mail loading wonky and refreshing constantly. Disabling this extension corrected the issue.Try disabling the 'Apply to dynamic content (better but slower)' option.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14350366, 4 bliain ó shinThis addon has problems with certain zoom settings. I visited Arstechnica.com and reduced the zoom level to 120% from the default level of 125%. The page automatically scrolls down to the bottom, and does not let me scroll up again. I did not check all zoom settings. Other websites did not seem to show the same problem.Cannot reproduce this problem with Arstechnica.com. Suspect that another add-on or Firefox settings are conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' setting enabled in Zoom Page WE Options?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14312807, 5 bliain ó shinVery useful extension that gives functionality which should be built-in and native to a browser. BUT some sites don't open with this extension enabled. For example: vuejs.orgCannot reproduce this problem with vuejs.org. Suspect that another add-on or Firefox settings are conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' setting enabled in Zoom Page WE Options?
- Rated 3 out of 5by acteon, 5 bliain ó shinAlmost perfect extension. It just needs 3 more things to become perfect: 1) The 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should be configurable on a per-site basis (as well as a global default setting) just like the zoom factor and the minimum font size setting. 2) That 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should always be a 'minimum setting': it shouldn't be applied to text that already holds a greater line space factor. 3) One should be able to completely deactivate/activate the extension's operation on a given tab by means of the the Firefox UI's button, in case the extension could not deliver a good layout for that tab's content. Actually these ended up being the 3 reasons that had me try to find another extension, even though I wanted to use Zoom Page WE
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14221900, 5 bliain ó shinOverall good. Suggested improvements:
+/- (zoom-in/out) controls displayed on toolbar.
Toolbar button popup should have a button to edit Options.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14188159, 5 bliain ó shinThis extension is good, but I liked the old "Zoom Page" better, but it doesn't work with the current Firefox versions anymore.
There you could set it to automatically select a zoom, which works much better than having to constantly set the zoom size itself.You can configure Zoom Page WE to automatically select a zoom level, just like the old Zoom Page, by enabling the 'Apply AutoFit when page loaded or browser resized' option.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13748471, 5 bliain ó shinWould be better if it allowed the ability to adjust both full and text zoom on any given page.It would be possible to have separate full and text zoom levels applied at the same time, but this would complicate the user interface and potentially confuse users. Also, it would not be possible to display both zoom levels on the toolbar button.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14101313, 5 bliain ó shinI've been using this add-on since Firefox Quantum came out. My problem with it is that I have zoom levels set to increase in 10% increments and the add-on refuses to to respect that setting and keeps defaulting to this behavior eg.: 120%, 133%, 150%, 170%, 200%. What I have the zoom levels set to is: 120%, 130%, 140%, 150%, 160%, 170%, etc.
How can I get this add-on to go up or down in 10% increments?When you adjust the zoom level using the buttons and dropdown in the toolbar button popup, the user-defined zoom levels will always be applied.
When you adjust the zoom level using the Ctrl+- and Ctrl++ keyboard shortcuts, the user-defined zoom levels will be applied if the page contents are focused, but the Firefox default zoom levels will be applied if the page contents are not focused. It is not possible to change this behaviour.
It would be possible to have separate keyboard shortcuts (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+< and Ctrl+Shift+>) that would always apply the user-defined zoom levels, but this might be confusing for users. Any thoughts?
- Rated 3 out of 5by WAZAAAAA, 5 bliain ó shinGreat extension.
The only problem it had with images for me has been fixed with 10.5 quickly after a report.
EDIT: no longer a necessary extension since FF 73 added a "default zoom" optionCannot reproduce this problem with big images.
Please provide the following information and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
- Do you have any other image-related or zoom-related add-ons installed?
- Please attach screenshots of the Zoom Page WE Options (both options tabs).
- Rated 3 out of 5by svan71, 5 bliain ó shinI like the app only it doesn't work correctly on msn home page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13699739, 5 bliain ó shinCrashes Quantum 57.0.4 very frequently. Otherwise, I like the add-on. Too bad native default zoom isn't available yet.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13484750, 5 bliain ó shinYour add-on breaks the ability to show pictures such as JPG in the browser (direct link to a jpeg, in its own tab, not on a web page).
Confirmed that the pics display correctly as soon as I disable Zoom Page WE, and break as soon as I re-enable it.
When I look at the page information, Firefox reports that the picture is 0pt x 0pt big.
Please fix (or remove "picture zoom" altogether, since this is not really why we install Zoom Page WE)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13365012, 5 bliain ó shinwork on 32 bit version, _does not_ (or works wrongly) work on 64 bit, pay attention to it pls
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13347901, 5 bliain ó shinThe new functions are fine but I miss the one hand, one click +/- and the one click % drop down menu of the old version. Find a way to restore the functionality of the old version and you get five stars.With the new Firefox WebExtensions API's, it is not possible for an add-on to have more than one toolbar button, which prevents separate +/- and dropdown buttons.
There are of course the Ctrl+0, Ctrl+- and Ctrl++ keyboard shortcuts.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13344487, 5 bliain ó shinHi
Coming from defunct NoSquint, and as directly switching to NoSquint Plus would have been too easy and unfair I decided to give a try to Zoom Page WE. I installed and got a popup about some key that should be set to TRUE but I didn't had time enough to read & understand as non-english native speaker.
What to do ?
BTW : what does WE stands for ?
ThanksThe popup tells you to set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' preference in Firefox's 'about:config' to either 'true' or 'false', depending on whether you are using 'Per-Site' zoom mode or 'Per-Tab' zoom mode.
'WE' stands for WebExtensions, which is the name of the new Firefox add-on API's.
- Rated 3 out of 5by browzer2, 5 bliain ó shinWhat I don't like is the fact that when a new page loads, it loads the Firefox default zoom, then the page loads again with the ZOOM PAGE settings. It's disconcerting. How do I eliminate this flickering, shuddering reloading?Please can you answer these questions:
Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Which Zoom Mode are you using?
- Which Zoom Type are you using?
- Are you using Minimum Font Size?
- Do yo have the 'Apply Autofit when page loaded or browser resized' option enabled.
Please email the answers to: email@example.com
- Rated 3 out of 5by Umagic65, 5 bliain ó shinFor some odd reason, this addon will not automatically scale images to fit within the window; it makes them huge when I want ALL of them to fit and it will not quit.
It's like the "autofit" function doesn't even work. I have to resize all the pictures BY HAND.
Otherwise, this is a worthy replacement for the almighty "Zoom Page" addon (which had an autofit function that actually worked AUTOMATICALLY).Zoom Page WE 7.1 extends Firefox's 'View Image' functionality to scale small images to fit the browser window.
Note, this image scale feature is separate from the page AutoFit feature (which is suspended when viewing images).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Phil, 6 bliain ó shinSetting a minimum font size considerably slows down typing inside a search box with autocomplete. I'll keep using the extension but using the zoom option instead of minimum font size. Another reviewer mentions the extension is overloading the CPU, and the devs of the app replying it has to do with text zoom and minimum font size. They introduced a lite mode in the last version (which disables these features). I think they should fix it, or remove the features entirely.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Elyssa, 6 bliain ó shinIt causes quiz popup to not be displayed on Bing Rewards Offer Page. Only search is displayed.
I liked it until this issue. I liked how easy it was to do different text and page zooms/sizes and site specific.
- Rated 3 out of 5by tbvnz, 6 bliain ó shinI love this addon i would give it 5 stars, but not everyone uses a light colored theme. Im using the Mozzila Edge theme, which is nearly black. I see in settings theres an option to change icon text red, that doesnt work either. it would be nice to have an option to have white. i never know exactly what my text level is unless its reset back to 100%.
Developer responseposted 6 bliain ó shinWhich version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
Which Mozilla Edge theme are you using?
Please can you post a link to the theme you are using - or email a link to: firstname.lastname@example.org