- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13307495, 8 míonna ó shinZoom page we 19.1 loads pages in 1 take, it takes a few seconds and the text becomes visible, no problem.
Zoom page we 19.2 loads pages in 2 takes, first with 'minimum font size on 0' then right after that the text
becomes visible with the right font size which in my case is 20.
The amount of time is the same in all cases.
It disturbes reading because the text first becomes very small and then normal size.
- Rated 3 out of 5by mr. sparkle, bliain ó shinWorks well and is useful but causes long loading times on sites like youtube. I don't know if it's youtube's fault or the extension's but it can take like 5-7 seconds to load the page. Occasionally it freezes the page or browser and I get the error that Zoom Page WE is causing the page to load slowly and asks me if I want to stop it.
Please find a way to fix this.
Edit: seems like it can cause the above issues when used in combination with Return Youtube Dislike extension but only with certain youtube videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XAQNRn638 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03gEzdLa2g (which are both music videos coincidentally?)
- Rated 3 out of 5by hosa, 2 bliain ó shinI love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button as I prefer.. Thank you for your consideration...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14722348, 2 bliain ó shinThis is by far the best page zoom tool for functionality, but I've found that it dramatically increases page loading time. Can't work out why.
Developer responseposted 2 bliain ó shinZoom Page WE doesn't increase the overall page loading time (i.e. the time to load the entire page), but it does slightly delay display of the page when Minimum Font Size or Text Zoom are applied.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Michael, 3 bliain ó shinHow can I go back to the previous version? I can't find anything on addons.mozilla org. Apparently 18.0 has been removed in the meantime, but I would like to prevent uninstalling and re-installing again, as my configuration might get lost. Is there any other/better way?
EDIT: As I didn't want to uninstall and re-install an older version again (because of loss of the configuration), I did just wait and now installed 18.1 - this now seems to work again.
But as other users already stated, this is poor testing before releasing an update. I mean, the general default zoom for all sites is the main function of this add-on (at least for me), and if even that doesn't work, it's completely useless.
- Rated 3 out of 5by mikamves, 3 bliain ó shinLike other people below must said that version 18 is quite buggy. Zooming doesn't work properly, sometimes zoom only text, sometimes everything, it's basically random. Level of zoom per site is broken. Firefox zoom button on address bar sometimes disappear. So, despite RMB+Wheel zooming is working now, I went back to the previous version.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13419434, 3 bliain ó shinBis Version 18.0 war es ein super Add-On, jetzt taugt es nichts mehr. Bin manuell zurück auf 17.3. und habe die autom. Updates deaktiviert. Alles wieder gut. Aber ein Update sollte nicht dazu da sein Funktionalität zu zerstören.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Noober, 4 bliain ó shinIt wants to read and modify my browser settings, but before today's update it did not need those permissions. So, I cannot use it for now, and I will disable it rather than update.Zoom Page WE 17.0 requires access to two Firefox settings: 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' and 'browser.zoom.full'. With previous versions of Zoom Page WE, users had to manually set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' setting to 'false'. Many users did not know how to do this and were confused.
With Zoom Page WE 17.0, 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' is automatically set to 'false' and 'browser.zoom.full' is automatically set to 'true'. These settings are only set automatically when using Firefox 75 or later versions. There is a new option to control these settings in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ruffus Lenhador, 4 bliain ó shinCan't zoom text-only and page independently so, pointless. Ex: text-80, page-110, only 80-80, sorry guys this is the only reason to it be usefull.
it reset the previous zoom stablished in the zoom native tool of firefox (not really a problem)
EDIT: No, I'm saying that I set the text to 80%, now I want to set the page to 110 but when I switch from text to page zoom, the text zoom reset to 100%, nooo! stay in 80.
The solution to that, in my humble ignorance, would be to add 3 bars (productivity is important)
all working at the same time.This is not correct. When using 'Full Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the whole page. When using 'Text Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the text AND the Default Other zoom level is applied to other items in the page. The Default Other zoom level can be configured in Zoom Page WE Options.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13796660, 4 bliain ó shinReally handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- Rated 3 out of 5by #98374, 4 bliain ó shinGood, but there is significant energetic impact of this extension during web page load at "about:performance" firefox tab. (Firefox beta) Can developer optimise a bit?