- Rated 2 out of 5by wtfs, 2 míonna ó shindoes not have link specific zoom, only has domain specific zoom instead
- Rated 2 out of 5by softfoot, bliain ó shinUsed to be brilliant but as of today it no longer works at all (has no effect on FF zooming) this was with FF 97.0.2 Removed it and replaced it but still fails :-( Regards, DaveAfter removing Zoom Page WE 19.4 (the broken version), installing Zoom Page WE 19.5 may not always be successful.
To install Zoom Page WE 19.5, please follow these steps:
- Start Firefox.
- Go to 'Tools > Addons and Themes' and remove Zoom Page WE 19.4.
- Restart Firefox and then close Firefox.
- Go to 'Help > More Troubleshooting Information'.
- In the 'Application Basics' section, look for the 'Profile Folder' entry and click on the 'Open Folder' button.
- In the file manager, select the 'extensions' folder.
- If there is a 'staged' sub-folder, then delete the 'staged' sub-folder.
- If there is a 'trash' sub-folder, then delete the 'trash' sub-folder.
- Close Firefox and then restart Firefox.
- Install Zoom Page WE 19.5 from: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/
- Restart Firefox.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13868133, bliain ó shinLatest version does not work!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13229457, bliain ó shinThis addon is broken AGAIN after update
- Rated 2 out of 5by 16720593, 2 bliain ó shinTwo stars for the memories because it was good for compatibility after Quantum and before Firefox added the features so it really isn't needed anymore and the developer appears overly defensive.
Developer responseposted 2 bliain ó shinJust answering the questions: Why use this addon? and Why are permissions required?
- Rated 2 out of 5by IWD1, 3 bliain ó shin不具合。bugs
このアドオンは「おすすめ」に表示されるけど、これは使えない。why recommend from Firefox?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tylast, 3 bliain ó shinLiked the function, but finally figured out that this was the cause for slow website performance...mainly on Google Maps!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Henry Hu, 3 bliain ó shinFor some reason, with this extension enabled, UPS label is printed as black pages. I tried to set ups.com's zoom level to 100%, but it's still blank. I tried other similar extensions and they don't have this issue.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Squid2403, 3 bliain ó shinI like this addon, but it recently started to glitch out and rapidly change between zoom levels and replace the webpages with blank screens, and the problem only stopped when I disabled the addon
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13222383, 3 bliain ó shinYoutube always reset zoom 100%,please fix.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 10206391, 4 bliain ó shinEndless 'features', except the one that would be the most useful---making the tool bar button a simple " + - " (plus/minus) so that one would not have to constantly first click the button, and then select plus or minus.
A seemingly small, unnecessary extra step that becomes a big pain after a short time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14651800, 4 bliain ó shindoesn't work with gmail or google docs online
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13951394, 5 bliain ó shinThis complement is not compatible with microsoft e-mail service https://outlook.office.com/owa.
When trying to create a new e-mail or to replay one, a blank window opens without any possibility to write, edit or send a new message. I was going around this problem for weeks and using other browsers to send e-mails. Finally I discover that disabling Zoom Page WE, the problem was solved completely. In was a wasting of time.The latest version of Zoom Page WE should now work with the latest beta version of the Microsoft e-mail service.
- Rated 2 out of 5by NaTong, 5 bliain ó shinCan't save setting as per page.All you have to do is click on the Zoom Page WE toolbar button, to open the popup, and then click on the zoom +/- buttons or select a specific zoom level from the drop-down menu. The new zoom level is automatically remembered for that website (providing you are using the Per-Site zoom mode).
- Rated 2 out of 5by terauck, 5 bliain ó shinWhen I load html pages which are on my computer (created by me) the extension does NOT remember settings for them.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13492250, 5 bliain ó shinBeing visually disabled Zoom Page has been an essential aid for me for many years. I could not do without it. Unfortunately the new version seems harder to use, so I went back to FF 52.
The plus/minus buttons showing next to the current magnification level are what I need.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13394801, 5 bliain ó shinThe non-WE version displayed a - and +; you just clicked on one or the other. Now you have to click to activate the icon, then increase or decrease type size. Typical evolution of simple apps. Add more goodies, using up our time to navigate. This is progress? Looking for a replacement for this add-on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by madlac, 5 bliain ó shinpls revert the zoom butons or add an option to make it like the old one ,this new one sucks.When Firefox 57 is released, the only add-ons that will work are those that use the new Firefox WebExtensions API’s.
With the new Firefox WebExtensions API’s, it is just not possible to make Zoom Page WE work the same way as the original Zoom Page.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13333065, 5 bliain ó shinMost users just want to magnify the browser up to a preset level. Why would you change that and make it so hard just to set a default level, as in the previous iteration?
I was just about to uninstall add on because I could find no obvious way to set the default zoom level. Not one word of explanation is offered--just endless and (for me) pointless discussions about what the add on could do. Very strange.
By reading the reviews I found some hints on how to set the default level and was able to make the desired zoom adjustment.
The product is excellent. The instructions for busy people are horrendously bad. Do something about it if you want to have success.This issue is caused by Mozilla's design, not by Zoom Page WE.
Once you have discovered how to access the Options dialog, then setting the required options is very simple.
For some bizarre reason, Mozilla have decided to place the Options dialog (for add-ons that use the new WebExtensions API's) at the end of the add-on description page.