- Rated 5 out of 5by José Ramon Carias, 2 míonna ó shinZoom Page WE reúne , informações, produtos e serviços para as novas gerações de empresas 100 % Digital, na nova era do trabalho, flexível, digital, sem papel, seguro e em todos lugares.
- Rated 1 out of 5by LLLLLLLllllllIIIIIiiii:::..|°|, 4 míonna ó shinThis addon is ruthless and destructive and unusable!
Developer should please correct its misbehavior:
I have tested on an old Firefox session which has several hundreds of tabs over several windows. Though after fresh start of session only few tabs are actually loaded. Yet this addon upon activating it started to hog the system's RAM like a glutton.
**Devastating result**: In Process Explorer on overall the System Commit began at 24 GB and with this addon activated it climbed and climbed to 36 GB and went on going for MORE !!
That's where I had to abort this "operation", because system RAM here is 32 GB and all became unresponsive, Firefox's windows went gray.
Luckily deactivation of addon was functioning, so Firefox survived this and OS didn't kill it.
Fellow heavy users beware! This addon will potentially kill your Firefox session !!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15978319, 7 míonna ó shinThere are a lot of addons that imply a permanently open sidebar - Tree Style Tab (177k users), Simple Tab Groups (64k users), Sidebery (34k users), Tab Stash (21k users) and a bunch of others that are not related to tabs. In your addon, the "fit-to-window" image scaling mode still doesn't take into account the open sidebar. Your addon scales the image really "fit-to-window", but should scale them "fit-to-content-area-visible".
For all these hundreds of thousands of users, your "fit-to-window" mode is meaningless and useless.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13307495, 8 míonna ó shinZoom page we 19.1 loads pages in 1 take, it takes a few seconds and the text becomes visible, no problem.
Zoom page we 19.2 loads pages in 2 takes, first with 'minimum font size on 0' then right after that the text
becomes visible with the right font size which in my case is 20.
The amount of time is the same in all cases.
It disturbes reading because the text first becomes very small and then normal size.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Henning, 9 míonna ó shinI was ready to delete Firefox, and go back to Chrome because of its sub-standard zoom ability. Then I discovered Zoom Page WE, and I'm back to loving Firefox. They sorely need to incorporate the capabilities of this extension into Firefox!