Review by Firefox user 12285610
- Rated 4 out of 5by ʟ·ɪɴᴀᴅᴀᴩᴛé, 2 lá ó shinHello DW-dev,
Thanks for your addon :)
But where are the Zoom Page WE sources? Can you give us a Github/Gitlab URL please?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Henning, mí ó shinI was ready to delete Firefox, and go back to Chrome because of its sub-standard zoom ability. Then I discovered Zoom Page WE, and I'm back to loving Firefox. They sorely need to incorporate the capabilities of this extension into Firefox!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Patricek0056, 2 míonna ó shinWhere is the source code located, please? If it is GNU GPL, then it must have source code.
- Rated 2 out of 5by wtfs, 2 míonna ó shindoes not have link specific zoom, only has domain specific zoom instead
- Rated 5 out of 5by FTodd1, 3 míonna ó shinHighly recommend! Very useful and flexible. You can customize size of page, font or both. Makes website easier to see and use.
- Rated 3 out of 5by mr. sparkle, 3 míonna ó shinWorks well and is useful but causes long loading times on sites like youtube. I don't know if it's youtube's fault or the extension's but it can take like 5-7 seconds to load the page. Occasionally it freezes the page or browser and I get the error that Zoom Page WE is causing the page to load slowly and asks me if I want to stop it.
Please find a way to fix this.
Edit: seems like it can cause the above issues when used in combination with Return Youtube Dislike extension but only with certain youtube videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XAQNRn638 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03gEzdLa2g (which are both music videos coincidentally?)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mordino Mordas, 7 míonna ó shinZoom funktioniert, nur leider flackert dann mein browsergame bei jedem schritt, also unbrauchbar.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12218180, 8 míonna ó shinThis add-on freezes the browser and crashes the computer if you have a lot of tabs. There should be a warning about this in the description.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RailRoad_attack, 9 míonna ó shinDon't download the app! It only can zoom up to 300%... CTRL + SCROLL can zoom up to 500%. Why download an extension that does worse than FireFox?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wo, 10 míonna ó shinThis extension sometimes work sometimes not. Not fit for all page
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 5905964, bliain ó shinVery quickly crashed my browser: out of memory, I think. Do not use if you have a lot of tabs.