Review by ^L^
Rated 3 out of 5by ^L^, 2 bliain ó shin
Fine Idea, but: HOW can i ''Fit-to-Width'' without zooming the Text Size? Where can i set a ''Maximal Text Size''? I can't find an Option.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13307495, 13 uair an chloig ó shinZoom page we 19.1 loads pages in 1 take, it takes a few seconds and the text becomes visible, no problem.
Zoom page we 19.2 loads pages in 2 takes, first with 'minimum font size on 0' then right after that the text
becomes visible with the right font size which in my case is 20.
The amount of time is the same in all cases.
It disturbes reading because the text first becomes very small and then normal size.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ʟ·ɪɴᴀᴅᴀᴩᴛé, 7 lá ó shinHello DW-dev,
Your extension is on open-source GPL license.
But where are the Zoom Page WE sources? Can you give us a Github/Gitlab URL please?
Without sources, we can trust it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Henning, mí ó shinI was ready to delete Firefox, and go back to Chrome because of its sub-standard zoom ability. Then I discovered Zoom Page WE, and I'm back to loving Firefox. They sorely need to incorporate the capabilities of this extension into Firefox!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Patricek0056, 2 míonna ó shinWhere is the source code located, please? If it is GNU GPL, then it must have source code.
- Rated 2 out of 5by wtfs, 2 míonna ó shindoes not have link specific zoom, only has domain specific zoom instead
- Rated 5 out of 5by FTodd1, 3 míonna ó shinHighly recommend! Very useful and flexible. You can customize size of page, font or both. Makes website easier to see and use.
- Rated 3 out of 5by mr. sparkle, 3 míonna ó shinWorks well and is useful but causes long loading times on sites like youtube. I don't know if it's youtube's fault or the extension's but it can take like 5-7 seconds to load the page. Occasionally it freezes the page or browser and I get the error that Zoom Page WE is causing the page to load slowly and asks me if I want to stop it.
Please find a way to fix this.
Edit: seems like it can cause the above issues when used in combination with Return Youtube Dislike extension but only with certain youtube videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XAQNRn638 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03gEzdLa2g (which are both music videos coincidentally?)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mordino Mordas, 7 míonna ó shinZoom funktioniert, nur leider flackert dann mein browsergame bei jedem schritt, also unbrauchbar.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12218180, 9 míonna ó shinThis add-on freezes the browser and crashes the computer if you have a lot of tabs. There should be a warning about this in the description.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RailRoad_attack, 10 míonna ó shinDon't download the app! It only can zoom up to 300%... CTRL + SCROLL can zoom up to 500%. Why download an extension that does worse than FireFox?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wo, 10 míonna ó shinThis extension sometimes work sometimes not. Not fit for all page