- by Tom, 5 míonna ó shinRated 4 out of 5Would be great if it wasn't for the non-patreon limitations. I'd lose the toast notifications asking you to rate it, too. Also, it'd be nice if you could create a new subscription group from the same dropdown that appears when you click the add channel to group icon
Edit: I was thinking it would probably be useful if subscriptions could belong to multiple categories, sometimes it's very ambiguous whether they should belong to one category or another since some channels don't always upload the same kind of content
Edit 2: So apparently I'm dumb and asked for a feature without bothering to check if it was already available. thanks Dmitry for pointing out you can actually add subscriptions to multiple categories. I changed my rating accordingly
- by HyphenSam, 5 míonna ó shinRated 5 out of 5I actually have a reason to check the subscriptions page. Previously, it was a giant mess. Now, I can organise everything into their own category. This is something YouTube should seriously consider adding.
- by Roland, 6 míonna ó shinRated 5 out of 5Awesome YT extension that helps me categorize my extensions and view videos from my subs only when I want to on my Subscriptions tab. Essential for me because I can hide videos from my sports subs when I can't watch a sporting event live and want to avoid spoilers from new videos.
- by ja sa, 7 míonna ó shinRated 4 out of 5it is great although does slow down subscription pages a bit.
it is very useful and i can easily sort through hundreds of subscribed channels now that they are put in groups for whatever i'm in the mood for.
- by Firefox user 17066395, 7 míonna ó shinRated 5 out of 5add-on absolument indispensable, à quand une traduction en Français ?
absolutely essential add-on, when will a French translation be available?
Developer responseposted 7 míonna ó shinWe have French there. You have to choice French on youtube and it will be affected to your extension. Also you can use translation platform to improve current translations: https://translations.yousub.info/projects/pockettube/extension/fr/
- by Firefox user 17018222, 9 míonna ó shinRated 5 out of 5After using it for a few days, it doesn't work anymore.
When you click on a subscription group, infinite loading occurs.
Turning off antivirus and uBlock still doesn't make things better.
-Written by Google Translate.
Thank you very much!
I'm so glad to come back to normal.
Developer responseposted 9 míonna ó shinUPD: The issue has been fixed in version 9.9.23
Thank you for the message! Sorry about it. Looks like the bug in the latest Firefox version. I've prepared a new version of 9.9.23 and am awaiting approval from the Firefox team. It takes several days. I'll notify you after it will be available.
Temporary solution: open the page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-subscription-groups/versions/ and click 'Download file' on version 9.9.18. After that, it'll be working.
- by Firefox user 17016087, 9 míonna ó shinRated 5 out of 5I really like this add-on and its extra features like setting an icon for the groups!!
...just one thing, maybe it's unrelated but it started to happen right after I installed this add-on:
- On YouTube's home page, when marking their recommended videos to "not interested/don't recommend channel", randomly they just pop back to normal and I have to set them so again!! Very annoying!! Could you fix this please?
*** I can't screen grab it because it happens randomly but MANY times!!
Try to mark ""not interested" a full row of recommended videos, scroll down and they will pop back to normal!!