- by Tom, mí ó shinRated 4 out of 5Would be great if it wasn't for the non-patreon limitations. I'd lose the toast notifications asking you to rate it, too. Also, it'd be nice if you could create a new subscription group from the same dropdown that appears when you click the add channel to group icon
Edit: I was thinking it would probably be useful if subscriptions could belong to multiple categories, sometimes it's very ambiguous whether they should belong to one category or another since some channels don't always upload the same kind of content
Edit 2: So apparently I'm dumb and asked for a feature without bothering to check if it was already available. thanks Dmitry for pointing out you can actually add subscriptions to multiple categories. I changed my rating accordingly
- by ja sa, 3 míonna ó shinRated 4 out of 5it is great although does slow down subscription pages a bit.
it is very useful and i can easily sort through hundreds of subscribed channels now that they are put in groups for whatever i'm in the mood for.
- by Nick, 8 míonna ó shinRated 4 out of 5The best YouTube extension after Enhancer for YouTube™. The filter toggles on the Subscriptions page are probably my favorite feature. The next feature I would like to see is searching through videos in all my subscriptions for a keyword/string. It's quite slow when adding filters on the Subscriptions page and I'd love an option to play every video in a specific category in order of upload date (from user specified date to current date). Still one of the best extensions on the market.
- by Firefox user 13704650, 9 míonna ó shinRated 4 out of 5Nota 4. A extensão é boa, mas senti falta de alguns recursos, como por exemplo, eu que tenho vários canais e cada canal tem uma playlist, ele não monta playlist separada para cada canal. E isto o torna o aplicativo um pouco menos eficaz. Outro recurso que senti falta é com relação a sincronização. Utilizo Firefox e Edge Chromium. E importar e exportar manualmente as playlists, pode ser tenso. Utilizar o recurso do google drive, não entendi bem, já que não tenho google drive no PC e ele diz que é preciso ter o google drive no celular. Realmente não entendi, poderia ser mais explicativo.
- by sympa, bliain ó shinRated 4 out of 5Overall this is a great extension. But recently it no longer tells me which of my subscribed channels have new videos, nor how many new videos. I have not ticked the "hide new videos count" box in the settings pane, so I don't know why this has occurred. Perhaps a bug.
- by Re'soul, bliain ó shinRated 4 out of 5As someone who is behind on videos for a lot of the people i'm subbed to having a way to sort videos into "up to date" and "not up to date" is really helpful but anyway you could add some sort of page bookmark thing So something like a button you can click when you hover over a video like theadd to queue or watch later buttons so if i was finished adding the videos i was behind on to my watch later playlist and at the top of the page i could bookmark the last video and the next time i went to update my watch latter playlist it would remember where i last was in the collection "not up to date" and take me to that part of the sub box rather then me having to stroll all the way down myself also it would be super helpful in cases where i forget what video i last added was also sometimes i miss it andstroll pass due to thumbnails looking a like so anyway you could add this bookmark thing?
- by Firefox user 15236447, 2 bliain ó shinRated 4 out of 5Will be perfect with a description hint for the channel. Anyway, this addon is really useful with the infinite growing of youtube. Thanks to the dev!!!
- by Firefox user 14269734, 3 bliain ó shinRated 4 out of 5I find this extension to be an excellent replacement to YouTube's Collections feature that YouTube removed, and it works more or less as it should with only mild difficulties from time to time. When there are difficulties that are typically caused by user inexperience, but even this is addressed with tutorial videos.
I do, however, wish that there was a mousehover/hoverbox when my mouse is hovering over a subscription group, because the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar is so short, many of my subscription groups have their names cut-off, and without a way to widen the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar, the only way to see the full name of my groups (some of which may have similar names) is with a mousehover.
Otherwise fantastic work, my compliments to the developer
- by Firefox user 14099362, 4 bliain ó shinRated 4 out of 5Hi,
Very nice extension, however I have a problem. Somehow I created a folder which cannot be removed or renamed. Is here any chance your program stores data localy so I could delete it manualy ?
It makes me crazy :/
Developer responseposted 4 bliain ó shinYes, program stores data localy. Send me your export file (firstname.lastname@example.org). I try to fix your problem
I think, I have fixed this issue in version 2.5