- by Firefox user 12730676, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5Paywall for some functionality. Over the last year, get many popup for each new version/functionality. Most addons are used to remove annoying stuff when browsing. Not to add them ! This addon do not have the spirit of why we use addons. Time to find an alternative.Yes, you can see many updates on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/CollectionManager/videos
All updates have videos and increase functionality.
I don't understand why new functionality is annoying stuff for you. Over 200K users in Chrome use it without any issues. Let me know if you find an alternative!
- by Nikita, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 51. Randomly freezes Firefox while using it.
2. Opening the extension page itself freezes FF.
3. I was going to rate it 3-4/5 until I saw them blocking the extension for Russians over war. Nah, uninstalling it. Probably spying on users as well.
Also, why is this add-on recommended by FF but contains heavy pay-walled features? Seems intentional.1-2. I can't reproduce it. Try to disable other extensions. Maybe you have a conflict with something.
3. Go to my Ukraine! Every day I listen to your air bombs. Go to Chernihiv, Mariupol, Kyiv.
Next, don't blame me. My extension without any spying. Russian soft is spying by default, but it is not mine.
My product is high-quality I have been developing it for over 5 years as a solo developer from Ukraine.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!
- by INKGNITO777, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5Приложение хорошее, пока разраб не отключил его из-за политической ситуации. Таким разрабам и их троянам-программам не место в дополнениях мозилла. Со своей политикой и лозунгами идите с миром.
- by Firefox user 16748607, 4 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5Bias politics donation spam, and I said bias because they have done nothing when other nations were attacked.