- Rated 4 out of 5by Gary Kephart, 4 lá ó shinThis works pretty well. The only complaint is that I have two YT account with different sets of subscriptions and this doesn't take into account when I change over to the other account. Things don't get updated.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Crimellium, 17 lá ó shinThis extension is very practical and makes up for the shortcomings of Youtube in terms of organizing our subscriptions.
However, what bothers me a lot is the number of features blocked or restricted if you don't pay. I have no problem with this system but it is pushed to the extreme making some features like columns just useless if you don't take out your wallet.
In conclusion, it's a great application but far too restricted by the paywall.Thanks, all basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ARCH-USER, 17 lá ó shinGreat app but the PayWall kills it.Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE Base features аre free. If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally
- Rated 3 out of 5by SchMOPS, 25 lá ó shinnevermind mark as watch feature helped me mark all the videos that ive seen as watch without a paywall, thats what i expect from a extention.
Developer responseposted 25 lá ó shinYou can use the mark as watched for free up to 5 times a day in our popup and without limit on any youtube page. If you need more become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally
- Rated 5 out of 5by Consciusness, mí ó shinIt works even when I'm not logged-in in YouTube! So it's perfect if my browser deletes cookies after every restart. It would be even better if I could mark specific videos as Watch Later :)