- Rated 1 out of 5by Twinderella, mí ó shinI uninstalled this app because it was useless and I am STILL getting pop ups or it, and not just on Firefox where I added it, but ALL of my browsers! AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Marie McCarthy Lynch, mí ó shinThey make it sound like BIG savings, but in truth I have never saved a thing. It might say it's $15 cheaper than Amazon, but by the time you pay shipping, it's the same or more.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TrumpnKrittenhouse2024, mí ó shinwell it saved me over 40$ on a samsung ontop of my cards cashback.
apparently im the absolutely only person who cant access the rewards /account section of this webpage. doesnt matter what device/browser. there is no banalance of my rewards at top right cornerif i click anythin g account related its a perpetual cycle of login click booted out,
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17579239, 2 míonna ó shinThis addon will find valid coupons from time to time. However, it will automatically apply coupons any chance it gets and you have ZERO control over the behavior. Have a nice 25% off coupon? Awesome! This widget will overwrite it with an expired, invalid, or 5% off coupon automatically as you check out, and automatically hose your purchases. PITA to deal with this plugin and keep correcting it's unwanted automated behavior, on a slow system or connection.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Gary9450, 3 míonna ó shinIf you use this app, then make sure you spend a little time searching for a better price elsewhere for an item on Amazon that this app says is the "Best Price." My experience taught me that most of the time there are lower prices for the same item than on Amazon, and Capital One Shopping app doesn't find them (plus, it mostly checks only eBay prices). Try it, you'll see.