Léirmheasanna ar Urban Free VPN proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
Urban Free VPN proxy Unblocker - Best VPN by Urban VPN
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rus Ovidiu Dan, 6 míonna ó shinIt does not charge. You click on it and wait, but nothing happens, and while you're waiting you can't do anything else in the browser. It also doesn't have a stop or cancel button. You have to deactivate it from the list of add-ons to cancel the operation. Just a bad experience. Maybe I'm missing something? Gonna look for something else.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nick G., 6 míonna ó shinНе работает при включенном FoxyProxy даже если в том отключены все правила, что крайне неудобно.
- Rated 1 out of 5by song2, 7 míonna ó shin一直在初始化
Developer responseposted 7 míonna ó shinHi,
Could you please give us more details at Developer@urban-vpn.com about what doesn't work for you?
Thank you and regards,
- Rated 1 out of 5by cc, 8 míonna ó shindisplay not working
Developer responseposted 8 míonna ó shinHi,
Could you please give us more details at Developer@urban-vpn.com
about what doesn't work for you?
Thank you and regards,
- Rated 1 out of 5by HonestReviews, 9 míonna ó shin6-29-22: because of all the positive reviews on this site about urban vpn, I took a second look. It's not an extension but a program you must download and install at your own risk. THEN they have the audacity to force you to give permission for them to get all ur urls. So I want ahead and installed it on VIRTUAL box such that if it was mal or spy ware no problem. Did not work. Extremely slow or stalled load and very confusing opening of their various webpages to install their crapware. Then crapware doesn't even work. On top of all of this you are prompted to "LOGIN", so there goes your privacy if you ever had any that is. I conclude the reviews of this program must be fake. It sucks. Notice no comments from the developers here in reply because they are LIARS advertising this as an add on when you must install software and even then it does not work. Doesn't mozilla look at this garbage before offering it? Also this vpn doesn't even appear on a mozilla reviews search, you have to find it on a search engine. Something very fishy going on here. More junk, dishonest vpns, just what the doctor ordered.
6-27-22: possible malware. Requires you download their program to use their "add-on". It's not an add on, it's a program that requires you to install THEIR software on your machine without you knowing what the hell it does. THEN they ask you to approve their access to all your urls when you surf such that they can track your every move. total BS. I'm not gonna trust some unknown company to watch every site l visit and record it AND install their proprietary not open source to use their "ADD-on" vpn. Mozilla should not list this as an add-on unless MOZILLA wants to take responsibility for the company's actions on your computer and webbrowsing. What a crock.