- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18269001, 21 lá ó shinMy son installed it for me and explained it to me, it is so incredibly intuitive and simple and powerful, finally a definitive solution to my tab management thank you ever so much for this addon
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cyberknight, 23 lá ó shinVery addictive extension. Because tabs are saved as bookmarks, it's fully compatible with any other extension that manages/saves sessions. It also grants that even if disaster happens, the tabs are bookmarked, so they can manually be clicked on and restored. The side bar with a list of tabs per window makes browsing through hundreds of tabs so much easier (and they don't have to be all kept open and draining memory, they are just bookmarks!)
- Rated 5 out of 5by RoxasK, mí ó shinYour Add on is amazing but i would like if it is possible to add autosave/backup recoveryThanks for the review! Others have asked for this feature as well, and while it's unfortunately not something that's likely to be worked on soon, you can follow it on GitHub here: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/224
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jake P., mí ó shinOnce you get the hang of it (took me about a week), this really is a good alternative to Chromium "tab grouping". This plugin lets you switch quickly between sets of tabs. And while that's not quite as convenient as tab grouping in the tab bar, it's pretty darn close.Thanks, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it!
You're right that it's not quite as convenient as tab grouping, since you have to intentionally save things to Tab Stash. I hope the trade-off is worth it, though—I've found that intentionally saving things to groups makes it easier to keep them organized.
Regardless, thanks again for your review!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Josh, mí ó shinNice Add-On... quite helpful in many ways... some very neat ways... however, a lot of trial & error experimenting is needed to realize the depth of capabilities in TAB STASH.
A fully developed "HOW TO BEST USE TAB STASH" with all How TO in one, organized location, would make things a lot easier.
For example, using the new SubGroups capability, for which we are all grateful, is less than intuitive (at least for me & a couple of others), it would be nice to get an overview of how it works. Thanks.Thanks for your comments! Definitely agree that some experimentation is required to get the most out of Tab Stash, and it's not always intuitive how to use it (a thing I am constantly working at improving).
I'll keep your suggestion of a how-to in mind!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Luke, mí ó shinReally great, would love to be able to customise how/where the folder of tabs is saved though, rather than going Other Bookmarks > Tab Stash > saved-timestamp. Let me specify location and name either in options with rules, or as I hit the button, and it'd let me organise my tabs into bookmarks just perfectly. Still, very good! Much better than OneTab and other solutions for getting tabicitis under control and saving them to bookmarks. Finally someone did it!