- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17762763, 2 míonna ó shinI have used Roboform for over 15 years. At times I became annoyed with it, but gradually the issues became worked out. I very seldom see a login problem on my laptop, but the mobile app is clumsy to use and often misses the logon boxes.
On a laptop browser it identifies most login boxes and offers to fill, them but occasionally misses. In that case, I click on the extension and choose the login; relatively painless.
I recently had a problem logging into their Roboform website. I sent support emails and they were always answered in 24 hours or less. The thing that they suggested in their reply is to use a screen recorder to produce an MP4 file that shows all that actually happened. I downloaded one they suggested (free to use and not have to install). I recorded exactly what happened. That made everything so clear to me and them.
The response and suggested remedies came immediately, and each time I used the screen recorder to upload my test results, which they make very easy to do. In this case the front line support couldn't answer the question so they escalated it to a higher tier level. Again, and immediate response and the guy nailed the issue and it was solved in minutes. In my experience this is as good as web support can get.
I also got frustrated last year and paid for a one month trial for Nord VPN as well as their password manager. The PW manager was a complete mess and I spend days with their support people who basically claimed that what I was seeing was not true. They offered to look at screen shots of the problem. This was an issue because they only accepted *.PNG files, etc, etc. It was simply too much trouble and they never solved the issues. I cancelled both trials.
So, I see some reviewers here saying they will look for a better alternative, and there are many. But recently one of the biggest was hacked, and are any others really any better? I doubt it.
I have made peace with Roboform and it serves my needs without hiccup 99% of the time.
Unless there is a major flaw that I can't live with or fix, then I'm staying with Roboform. At least I can give their support a A+ grade, while almost all other web support from ANY other app or company has never been that good except ExpressVPN. That's why I'm staying with both of them for the indefinite future.
PW managers are unfortunately necessities and can present a risk by themselves because all your data is there in one place. But, realistically there is no alternative to using them as long as the world and the internet continue to become more of a risk literally every day.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16541456, 2 míonna ó shinWerkt prima op de pc, maar op de telefoon (Android) vaak problemen bij het herkennen van de site of het aanmaken van een nieuw wachtwoord. Als dit uiteindelijk lukt dan wordt het nieuwe wachtwoord niet opgeslagen
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17753512, 2 míonna ó shinBrilliant. I have been using RoboForm for over 15 years and have never had a problem with it. It is an invaluable asset for me.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marsi, 2 míonna ó shinManchmal ist das Addon nicht perfekt. Es erkennt Websites falsch und man kann dann nicht seine Zugangsdaten einfügen und muss es extra im Addon auswählen. Oder das Addon speichert Zugangsdaten als neue Zugangsdaten obwohl das nicht gewollt ist. Das Addon ist also noch verbesserungswürdig.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17749424, 2 míonna ó shinEs una aplicación excelente; llevo más de diez años usándola y no he tenido ningún problema