- Rated 3 out of 5by tericorona, 5 bliain ó shinPop up window for default fill and submit no longer pops up. WHY on earth would the toolbar be on the bottom of a web page when ALL login credentials are on the top of a web page??? I've been using RoboForm for years. Since version 8, very dissatisfied.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ian Pasio, 5 bliain ó shinIt's Very difficult to add a new website, password, and login. The program also doesn't always supply the login and password as dependably as Lastpass. Lastly, it annoyingly has a popup, after logging it, if you want to save the login, sometimes blocking your ability to access a web page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13515287, 5 bliain ó shinI used to LOVE Roboform. Not so much now. Every time I open a Firefox browser, about 10 seconds later, usually while I'm trying to type in a URL, a pop up shows up asking me to put in my password. It is so annoying, I am considering changing what I use to store my passwords.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13621175, 5 bliain ó shinCannot get Roboform to appear as a toolbar at the top of a Firefox page - it will only appear at the bottom.
Sometime it does not enter the password when I click on the login. It does not seem to handle or recognise popup windows and does nothing, even the the URL has been recognised. A number of web pages use a popup for login purposes.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13438794, 5 bliain ó shinUsed to be brilliant but after recent updates it keeps popping up to re-save password even after being entered and won't go away. Now irritating and close to being uninstalled.