- by Firefox user 13849537, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5All is good just having problems getting ROBOFORM to be loaded on all applications like "FireFox" "Google" & "Microsoft Edge" all at the same time. I am only able to have it running or loaded on one application at a time which realy sucks.
- by Bill Blaylock, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5It is too hard to keep up with the lifetime licenses. Roboform constantly tells you you are out of date. I have bought Roboform so many times and I have two laptops and they constantly tell me to register
- by LanceHaverkamp, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Not bad, not great. I just use it as a form-filler. After several days it acts like it cant remember you, and you have to jump through hoops to get it to log you in. At least it works outside of just Windows, which is more than you can say for their paid products.
- by tericorona, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Pop up window for default fill and submit no longer pops up. WHY on earth would the toolbar be on the bottom of a web page when ALL login credentials are on the top of a web page??? I've been using RoboForm for years. Since version 8, very dissatisfied.
- by Ian Pasio, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5It's Very difficult to add a new website, password, and login. The program also doesn't always supply the login and password as dependably as Lastpass. Lastly, it annoyingly has a popup, after logging it, if you want to save the login, sometimes blocking your ability to access a web page.
- by Firefox user 13515287, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5I used to LOVE Roboform. Not so much now. Every time I open a Firefox browser, about 10 seconds later, usually while I'm trying to type in a URL, a pop up shows up asking me to put in my password. It is so annoying, I am considering changing what I use to store my passwords.
- by Firefox user 13621175, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Cannot get Roboform to appear as a toolbar at the top of a Firefox page - it will only appear at the bottom.
Sometime it does not enter the password when I click on the login. It does not seem to handle or recognise popup windows and does nothing, even the the URL has been recognised. A number of web pages use a popup for login purposes.