- by Firefox user 5635708, 3 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5I have been using Roboform for quite a few years; approx. 24yrs. I have enjoyed using until now. There seems to be a problem with filling forms when I am on the internet. When I click to fill a form; I get the message that "No fields have been detected or something like that. Annoying. I even attempted to fill out a renewal form just a few minutes ago and I rec'd that msg. I then have to manually fill in form. At times when I want a login saved; it only saves pswrd. or user. What changed? Whoever is setting up this app is not Old School Roboform, throwing out the baby with the bath water.
- by Firefox user 14384963, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5It works but not user friendly and not well thought through. I need to go into edit mode for nearly every site, just to grab the password. Autologon rarely works. Major trouble handling multiple Airbnb accounts
- by Firefox user 13807280, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Works well, just a couple of things I don't like about it. 1) Way too many updates, seems like every other or every 2 days there is another update. 2) It hijacks your browser's ability to save passwords (Chrome and Firefox). 3) Safari (Mac) no longer supports this add on.
- by howiem, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5It is very slow to load the login and very slow (20-30 seconds) to load logins in a sandboxed browser (sandboxie.com)
It does not always fill login information correctly and sometimes pressing the alt key does not result in remembering a login
Having said that and having been a long time user, I do like the features
- by CAppledore, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5RoboForm was appearing to bog down Firefox so much that pages would become stuck, I eventually had to disable it. I'm going to try Roboform again with its new release.
- by Firefox user 13605405, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5J'utilise Roboform depuis des années (>10 ans) et j'en suis très satisfait. Mais l'apparition de la barre de menus est de plus en plus difficile à obtenir ! Au 10/01, c'est impossible !!!
- by Mark, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5sorry, i'am a big fan of roboform, but since i decided to give gxxgle a kick under his behind and switched to Firefox, i had to find out that there is no support in firefox Android :-( i really hope it will come soon.
- by Firefox user 11233054, 4 bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Se borra el usuario y contraseña para entrar a Roboform cuando borras el historial y las cookies, y Firefox no permite guardar este usuario y contraseña.