- Rated 1 out of 5by Bookdoctor, 8 míonna ó shinLike others, the extension stops working and the icon is greyed out. Tried support chat and was disconnected immediately when I suggested app had a problem. After paying for this for 10+ years, I'm a pissed off customer.
- Rated 1 out of 5by vicsan, 8 míonna ó shinThe RoboForm icon is on my top toolbar and isn't working. I've used this extension for 15 years and have never had so many problems with it. And there doesn't seem to be any explanation for it not working. My life is in RoboForm! I have it toggled on in Firefox extensions, but it still does not work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chargin, 8 míonna ó shinLike other users here this has stopped working for me today. My Roboform icon is greyed out, I can view an error
"Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist."
I have used this for years and I use it many times per day. No changes to Firefox or update to the plugin on my end.
(Also, Im using Waterfox which has worked fine with Roboform until today)
I hope there is a fix soon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17794348, 9 míonna ó shinIf you enjoy being
mindlessly fucked about for hours on end getting no support trying to organise a password this is an indispensable app for you
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16119960, 10 míonna ó shinFor years this was perfect then you changed everything and it doesn't do shit. None of the links and passwords work anymore and I can't figure out how to use this thing. This was a stupid upgrade and you screwed me by doing it.