- by Mikanojo, 3 míonna ó shinRated 2 out of 5It was fine while it worked. But then it stopped working. Instead of saving a full screen it would just save the upper left corner. When trying to drag and scroll the capture, to get a whole screen, the top of the capture would some times shoot up, leaving you with a LOT of extra space in your capture. i had to remove it.
- by Firefox user 14660672, 3 míonna ó shinRated 2 out of 5In windows 10 werkt nimbus capture perfect, maar op mijn macbook in firefox snijdt de capture er rechts een hele strook af. Daar heb ik dus niks aan.
- by Firefox user 14124440, 5 míonna ó shinRated 2 out of 5Works great on Chrome, but here on Firefox it's a different story. All page caps seem to only catch the left 2/3rds. Everything else seems OK, but my main use is capping entire pages.
- by Mleh, 2 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Works fine, but the developer is super needy and demands way too much attention. Tries to force you to sign up for their hosting service and hides other save functionality. Pops up a "what's new" tab pretty much every time I restart my browser.
UPDATE: "Save as Image" doesn't actually work, minus another star.
- by Firefox user 15361828, 2 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5You save as a jpeg, so that is better than some, but the destination folder cannot be altered, it sends it to Downloads every time. I would then have to sort through them all putting them into the various folders. I recall now why I uninstalled Nimbus before...............
- by Firefox user 6116391, 3 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Version 12.4.1 on Ubuntu creates files that aren't recognized by some apps as JPEGs (GIMP opens them but gThumb, Pinta, etc don't). Only grabs the first page of a multi-page tweet.
- by css0101, 3 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Последнее время работает совсем паршиво. Скриншот выделенной части страшно лагает. Скриншот выделенного элемента, если он выходит за пределы видимости, сохраняется не полностью. В общем, пользоваться невозможно.
- by Darto, 4 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Saving the entire page by scrolling is broken, it will NOT save the whole page. It cuts off the left side of the area that you have selected. Why can't they fix this bug that EVERYONE reports?
- by Firefox user 13458511, 4 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5The Chrome add-on has "Video recording" feature, but why doesn't the Firefox have it?
Please consider adding it, and my rating would be to five stars!