- Rated 4 out of 5by Einar Ólafsson, 19 lá ó shinIt a nice feature to be able to contain different services. But it is missing more controls. E.g. I don't see a option to be able to remove container association for a service.
- Rated 4 out of 5by derdirk, mí ó shinWorks as designed. Personally i don't use the "always open in container" feature, as i am using the same url with different logins in parallel, which would lead to a mess if I start using the feature. Keeping this limitation in mind, the tool does, what it is designed to do.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14795628, mí ó shinNeeds to merge the "Containarise" and "Container proxy" add-ons features to become perfect.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Beachbubba, 2 míonna ó shinLove this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16329332, 2 míonna ó shinOttima estensione utile ad esempio quando si usa un account Google personale ed uno aziendale. Segnalo un piccolo difetto che riguarda l'associazione automatica di una pagina ad un container: non è facile capire come tale associazione si rimuove.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nidi, 2 míonna ó shinMost usefull capablity of any browser I know. Please continue working on this.
It would be usefull to better sync between devices all the windows and tasks I have opend. Something like in Safari but with the container capabilities. That would be great.
- Rated 4 out of 5by chen, 3 míonna ó shinI hope the extension can save the settings when it is deactivated. The current situation is that when the extension is deactivated by mistake and then activated, the new category settings in the container tab and the pinned tabs in the container tab will disappear, and the URL of the pinned tabs in the container will be lost without bookmarking.
- Rated 4 out of 5by gizmecano, 3 míonna ó shinThis addon is really interesting and could probably be considered as a native feature in the future.
Nevertheless, potential users have to be aware that there are some known incompatibility issues at this time, such as the recurring login request when using Pocket (that can be solved by opening the submenu “Firefox Multi-Account Containers” and unchecking the submenu item “Always open in this container”).