- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 18054659, 12 lá ó shinGreat. Only improvement I would do is to show the number assigned to each container while using the extension `CTRL + . + NUMBER` which opens a prompt for you to open a tab in said container assigned to said NUMBER.
I use at least 5 (personal + uni + work x 2 + social) and having to visually count from up down to tell which container is what number is bothersome.
Very useful tool otherwise.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Me, mí ó shinUsed it for multi-account use across AWS products and worked well to keep each account logged in separately and not overtake the previous account login. Still would be nice to group the tab containers together better as you can have the same tab container across multiple windows and rearranged.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Passerby, 2 míonna ó shinGreat add-on, and I would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to jump through the hoops of making it behave in a more sensible way, which also seems like the most requested feature: default to the container of the active tab when opening a new one.
For anyone who wants this functionality, use the New container tab by Jonathan Kingston extension and follow instructions from my review there.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13428261, 2 míonna ó shinThe one thing I'd like to see from this add on is to have opening a link not open as the current container. It should always be default, or we should have a choice. You've done a great job. I have one issue. If I set up Firefox on a new machine it will forget all my settings, and reset to default. I'm still waiting for it to remember.
- Rated 4 out of 5by magivaman, 2 míonna ó shingood and could easily be great.
1) option for coloured tab instead of a line to denote the container
2) grouping containers into windows would be a nice option to unclutter a single window and gives purpose to alt-tab switching between container windows
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16212394, 3 míonna ó shini am quite secure that this addon is making that firefox 114, and the current 115 version(when i am writing down this) is quitting to time to time with not reason. Please you revise or update it
- Rated 4 out of 5by liroken646, 3 míonna ó shinHey how do i back up my containers (with the respective data associated to those containers /cookies, logins and such)?
You know... in case things ever crash or i want to reinstall the browser without losing all the login info associated with the container.
if that's not a feature yet, could you PLEASE make that a feature? :3
if it's a feature please tell me how.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Fadexz, 4 míonna ó shinThe least painful way of getting separate cookies/logins for the same sites and also being able to separate activity as a bonus. Does what you need for the most part.
The reason for it not being 5 stars is because it is lacking in features I think, the most important things for me would be fresh cookies or separated cookies by default or the option to start fresh for each container, it seems that when I create a container I am already logged in so I need to sign out of all of the ones I want to use on that site. The second thing would be to have a fast way to open many containers such as ctrl+click on each of them which would ideally keep the menu up while doing it if possible, otherwise another quick way to select them would do.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WeLovePugsHere, 4 míonna ó shinI've used this add-on for several years quite loyally now. It's THE primary reason I use Mozilla browser for work stuff. But now the Containers tabs won't load my pages in new windows for AWS accounts. :( I've done all I can think of to fix the issue on my own and leaving a review in hopes to get this fixed. This app makes my job so much easier and I'd like to keep using it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Dhwaneet Bhatt, 4 míonna ó shinUsing this container has made my browsing more private. There is a bug that if I add a new container and re-arrange it, the shortcuts don't change according to the order of containers, the new container always picks up the higher number.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheTwitcher, 4 míonna ó shinAllows you to maintain separate logins or even separate sessions for the same login. There is one missing piece of functionality however, which is that although you can specify sites to always open in a container, you cannot specify this for individual URLs (e.g. bookmarks).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17905998, 4 míonna ó shinThe only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'd like there to be a way to manage the site lists for my containers manually (i.e. by typing a site address into a text box & hitting "add to list") as opposed to having to navigate to that website & then use the "Always Open This Site in..." button to get it to show up in the list.
Other than that nitpick, I love this! I like being able to have at least some control over the information that trackers from any given site get, & it's been good for organizing tabs as well!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alessandro, 4 míonna ó shinGreat add-on, must have in my opinion. One feature I would like to see: personalized icons container. I've noticed that I'm more inclined to use more specific containers, if the icon reflect the use I want from it. Something like adding your own image would be awesome.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ein, 5 míonna ó shinvery good, but is there an option to allow "back button" to work when containers switch, i.e. when I search thru google and the results say reddit which will open on different container, now since its different container back buttton will not work