- by Firefox user 15742113, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5The "Open this site in your assigned container?" page is so annoying. I would prefer to be able to choose a default container inside and choose specifically which website I want to open on a specific container.
- by Firefox user 15197972, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5It breaks sites when placed in a container and I am unable to remove them from a placed container. Consequently leaving the site inside a container without being able to revert it back to a normal tab. Even trying to open it as a normal tab does not work since it only reopens it in the same placed container tab.
- by Cowboy Bob Sorensen, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Good idea, annoying execution. Developers need to spend more time actually using it. When a URL is assigned to a container and that shortcut is selected, the assigned container opens up like it is supposed to. There is a blank tab on the browser. Lots of clicking around to use it.
Also, my low rating is because I had been accessing my bank and things through a banking tab, but that suddenly stopped working. The browser is fine, I shut off this extension and was able to connect just like I can on Brave.
- by sgdl-pers, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Review was great for quickly sqitching between accounts for websites, no signing out then in again to spend a few seconds to see if something had changed. Unfortunately Firefox crashed. Not an issue with any other extension, but with this EVERY account was nuked and the settings were reset to default. No way to import/export, no backups, I have to manually re-create everything.
- by Ivan, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5No ability to turn off color indicators on tabs. I know addon is working, I don't need to see a rainbow when I have a lot of tabs open. It clutters the inteface, makes it look ugly and makes it less obvious which tab is open. Also no temporary containers functionality so you have to use it with cookie auto delete for the full experience or just use temp containers addon which is much better option.
- by Salsa, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5After the latest Firefox update, CONTAINERS color settings is very poorly visible, it is impossible to understand what container is the open tab, correctly please!
Add various options for the location of the color label to select the user.
После последнего обновления firefox очень плохо видно цветовые настройки контейнеров, невозможно понять в каком контейнере открыта та или иная вкладка, исправьте пожалуйста!
Добавьте различные варианты расположения цветовой метки, на выбор пользователя.
- by Firefox user 12882649, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5The functionalities are great. Unfortunately since Firefox 89 was released, this addon started causing huge CPU spikes on my system, making UI interactions very sluggish. Unusable right now.
- by Hommage, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Sehr hilfreiches Add-On aber eine Kleinigkeit die ich fast schon als bug bezeichnen würde nervt mich. Wenn ich auf einer Seite bin die einem Container zugewiesen ist und dann im gleichen Tab auf eine neue Seite navigiere die keinem Container zugewiesen ist, dann wird die neue Seite im selben Container geöffnet was ja das ganze Konzept zunichte macht. Die Seite im Container soll ja grade nicht wissen wo ich noch so unterwegs bin im Internet. Ich nutze die Extension erstmal weiter und hoffe dass das bald behoben wird.
- by Firefox user 15122656, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5The concept of this extension is a good one, except this extension does not play well with other extension and cause FF to freeze and even lock up your PC
- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5I would not count on this to do what it claims. Facebook is VERY aggressive in deleting accounts of people who try to modify user experience on FB. You risk losing your account with this add-on.
- by Anonymous User, 2 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Months later, this remains an incredible tool that is hamstrung by severe bugs.
For example: you can't sync containers between Windows and Linux. You can sync containers created in Firefox running on Linux with other Linux installations, and you can sync containers created in Firefox running on Windows with other Windows installations. But sync across OSes, and you'll wind up with two independent sets of containers synced to the same account.
Another example: the extension frequently spams dozens if not hundreds of additional containers. If my list looks like "Facebook / Google / Shopping", then one day I'll have "Facebook / Facebook / Google / Facebook / Google / Facebook / Facebook / Facebook / Facebook / Facebook / Shopping / Facebook / Google / Google / Google / etc". Because there's no way to clear out your sync data, the only way to fix this is to completely delete and re-create your Firefox sync account or trigger a password reset.
Another example: When you win a badge ("hooray! You just opened 100 tabs!"), it stops using containers. Eventually you'll click on the extension to find out why the heck it stopped working. That's when you find out that alerting you to whatever stupid "award" you've won is more important than actually doing the one job it has.
This has the potential to be a game changer, but it's just a half-baked pile of garbage.
- by Hogsfather, 2 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Not user-friendly despite not looking very nice. I tried selecting "alway open this site in..." "private" for addons.mozilla.org. I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I go to addons.mozilla.org it doesn't switch container. If I can't rely on this than it is useless ;(. But I love the idea (right now I am using multiple browsers)!
- by Firefox user 13080084, 2 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5It was excellent until the latest update. This is so stupid and create extra clicks and avoid shortcut and avoid automation potential. This is a stupid update.
- by Argot, 2 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5Why did the new version interpose an added click to do what was done before? It's possible to keep the existing path to open a new tab in a container while adding an option to do more without any more clicks than in previous versions.
- by Firefox user 13592200, 2 bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5I use this daily, but with this new update, opening links in a specified container is such a PITA. Before, I would ctrl + . then tab one or two (or n) to the specified container to open a new tab in. Now, that opens some other menu where I have to keep navigating.
Reading through release notes, there states "new keyboard shortcuts" which I assume are to solve the issue above, but I can't find _any_ documentation about it! What are the shortcuts? Even the "about this extension" only shows the old ctrl + . shortcut. Breaking users' flow is a software sin, especially if you don't provide information on how to restore/replace it.