Léirmheasanna ar Firefox Multi-Account Containers
Firefox Multi-Account Containers by Mozilla Firefox
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16570908, bliain ó shinI have Mozilla VPN, I enabled Mozilla VPN, it keeps telling me to Get Mozilla VPN. Kinda annoying cause I'm trying to use Mozilla VPN.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Gilgamoth, bliain ó shinThe January Update broke proxy within the container and whilst Feb says it should be fixed, it doesn't work for me. Had to roll back to December (8.0.4) to get it working again
- Rated 2 out of 5by emilioego-cog, bliain ó shinLa extensión me encanta pero no funciona bien con sitios donde tienes que entrar con SAML2
- Rated 2 out of 5by Allen, bliain ó shinI can not choose to have some tabs in containers and some not. Every tab has to be in some container. If I choose a new tab I have to decide in which container it will open. Why? It would be much easier to use Firefox as usual, and sometimes use containers if I need them.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Alejandro, bliain ó shinThe "Advanced Proxy Settings" option does not change my proxy on any of my containers. Yesterday it worked. I need help please.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Briareos, bliain ó shinForce the container colors on top of tab, I don't want this this make my tabs hard to recognize with colors everywhere, please make an option to stop this I hate it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12075274, bliain ó shinNeeds work. 700 issues reported.
I just can't make it do what I want.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Chaython, bliain ó shinI like this but its very glitchy.
Some sites have a bunch of redirects etc, and new tab/window creation, it doesn't create that window/tab in the same container, so I can't use it for some sites.
It needs an option to export/import a list of sites.
Or check existing container cookies and open based on those existing cookies.
This should also just just be a feature within firefox.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14861691, bliain ó shinWhat a big disappointment. I was excited to try this out since I actually had a problem this add-on had the potential to solve: I typically use the 'Firefox Home (Default)' setting for new tabs. When I add a new tab when presenting my desktop in Teams during remote work, the tab would show icons for websites related to my personal browsing. I expected this add-on to segregate history (which, I believe, the icons depend on) by container instead of just cookies. No, it doesn't. What is the point of not 'contain'ing the history?
- Rated 2 out of 5by xerus, bliain ó shinI loved it, but currently there is a very annoying bug where entries removed from the site list come back again and again.
Also missing subdomain support...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Bulbman, 2 bliain ó shinMy checking account is in a banking container and opens fine. The credit reporting service they use would not open in the same container. The link would open in a new tab. Couldn't find another way to give this feedback.
- Rated 2 out of 5by gugusotutu, 2 bliain ó shinWhen using youtube I need to restart the browser frequently because I get false "offline errors":
Connect to the internet
You're offline. Check your connection.
Deactivating the plugin after getting the error doesn't help. You need to restart firefox. Really annoying!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13460059, 2 bliain ó shinWhile substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.
- Rated 2 out of 5by tragazzini, 2 bliain ó shinIt was super, but now everytime asks where open a link.
And "Remember this decision" does not work.
The only way I found to remove is this:
- Rated 2 out of 5by nauq302, 2 bliain ó shinIs it any shortcut for fast sort tabs by container? The sync it spam my containers
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13241717, 2 bliain ó shinNormally this would be 5 stars, but some updates ago they removed the "Always open in No Container" option. I keep getting annoying pop-ups when opening pages that I wrongly set to open on a specific container and I am unable to change it.
Please fix this!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Honza, 2 bliain ó shinIt almost works, lowest start count is due missing this features: Unable to persist tabs in container. If you use multiple computers with different languages, then you have basic containers in multiplied number of languages, and you cannot remove them (because they are basic). So this extension is not worst but not good
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15742113, 2 bliain ó shinThe "Open this site in your assigned container?" page is so annoying. I would prefer to be able to choose a default container inside and choose specifically which website I want to open on a specific container.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15197972, 2 bliain ó shinIt breaks sites when placed in a container and I am unable to remove them from a placed container. Consequently leaving the site inside a container without being able to revert it back to a normal tab. Even trying to open it as a normal tab does not work since it only reopens it in the same placed container tab.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Cowboy Bob Sorensen, 2 bliain ó shinGood idea, annoying execution. Developers need to spend more time actually using it. When a URL is assigned to a container and that shortcut is selected, the assigned container opens up like it is supposed to. There is a blank tab on the browser. Lots of clicking around to use it.
Also, my low rating is because I had been accessing my bank and things through a banking tab, but that suddenly stopped working. The browser is fine, I shut off this extension and was able to connect just like I can on Brave.
- Rated 2 out of 5by sgdl-pers, 2 bliain ó shinReview was great for quickly sqitching between accounts for websites, no signing out then in again to spend a few seconds to see if something had changed. Unfortunately Firefox crashed. Not an issue with any other extension, but with this EVERY account was nuked and the settings were reset to default. No way to import/export, no backups, I have to manually re-create everything.