- Rated 4 out of 5by Twentydragon, 19 uair an chloig ó shinWorks very well, until you need to temporarily disable it in order to troubleshoot a site's functionality. Disabling and re-enabling Containers causes ALL of your custom containers to be wiped, and you need to rebuild them all from scratch.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Nei, 8 lá ó shinLa verdad me encanta, ahora que he visto que puedo ocultar las pestañas pertenecientes a un contenedor con unos pocos clicks se ha vuelto imprescendible
Antes usaba otras aplicaciones pero con esto se ha vuelto super usable y comodo
Faltaría poder hacerlas grupos y que fuera más accesible tal y como hace edge
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17031629, 12 lá ó shinThis had been wonderful but for the past few days it keeps adding dozens of new containers without me doing anything.
I delete all the containers that I didn't create but they will just reappear. Sometimes it's seconds later, some times it can be an hour but inevitably they do just appear again without going anywhere near.
Shuch a shame.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rômmulo Pëixoto, 12 lá ó shinMy system crashed for lack of memory, and I had to force Firefox to restart. With this procedure, one of the containers I created, lost all the history of the tabs open in it!
That way it got worse than before, when it was possible to recover a lost session with all previously opened tabs, directly on the side panel of the browser.
But the worst, is that each container when opened, recharges at once all the tabs saved in it, so only worsens for those who want to optimize the use of memory.
Brazilian Pt: Meu sistema travou por falta de memória, e eu precisei forçar o Firefox a reiniciar. Com esse procedimento, um dos conteiners que criei, perdeu todo o histórico das guias abertas nele!
Dessa forma ficou pior do que antes, em que era possível recuperar uma sessão perdida com todas as abas abertas anteriormente, diretamente no painel lateral do navegador.
Porém o pior mesmo, é que cada container ao ser aberto, recarrega de uma só vez todas as abas salvas nele, então só piora para quem deseja otimizar o uso da memória.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jose, 16 lá ó shinI really like the idea, but I have a major problem with the way it implemented. Whenever I close the window and open it again, tabs that were previously in one container, reset to the default (non-container?)... if the window is closed and has contained tabs on it, once it's opened, it should contain the same containers and non-container tabs...