- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16227944, 3 bliain ó shinI love the fact I can donate to a charity but your reminder is so annoying!!!! It pops up constantly blocking your view of the page you are looking at, before you have even made a puchase. If you click remind me later it does not come back on when you make a purchase and if you click activate donation it reloads the home page of the site you are on and you have to search for your item again. Why can't you fix it to come on when you go to checkout or just make it smaller. I can honestly say that if my favourite charity was not benefitting I would be deleting you!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16156915, 3 bliain ó shinA great addon but I wish it would donate automatically instead of having to click a button every time. This is especially frustrating on Ebay where clicking the button takes you back to the home page,
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16085957, 3 bliain ó shinGreat idea, but needs some serious fine tuning. What is most annoying is that to confirm the donation for the website you're on, it reloads the homepage, even if you aren't on the homepage. Also, it seems to pop up every time you click off then click back onto that website, so pops up far too often. There's no way of turning it off permanently for a website, eg a website you use for reference that you will never make a purchase on, and that needs to be fixed.
Such a great way to raise money for your kids school, and a shame it's so frustrating to use or I think more people would install it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16055507, 3 bliain ó shinA great little app to help those charities that you care about get the help they need when you shop at your favourite retailer(s). A pop-up reminder is visible on your browser so you can make sure a donation is made. Simple and unobtrusive, unlike some other apps.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14309581, 4 bliain ó shinLove this but dont understand why on the EasyFundraising phone APP you can collect donations from Amazon.co.uk but can't using a Desktop/ laptop?