by Firefox user 16773517, bliain ó shin
Rated 5 out of 5
The money rasied for our basketball club is very welcome and it is so easy to do. If I had a suggestion it would be to ask easyfundraising to be a little less intrusive when just looking at websites. It would be better to be reminded about the easyfundraising opportunity at a later point in the process such as when you put something in a cart. It's just a suggestion but overall easyfundraising is a fantastic help in raising money.
- by ibsyblue, 8 míonna ó shinRated 5 out of 5Great way to spot those websites where a donation could be missed. Always use it & have gained many, many donations for the cause. It has never caused any issues for me and works great with FireFox.
- by Firefox user 16990484, bliain ó shinRated 5 out of 5I find the donation reminder invaluable, as it's so easy to forget that you can use EF when buying from online sites. The box pops up, and one click is all you need to ensure your donation is registered -- we've raised loads for our charity through EasyFundraising.
- by JaneH, bliain ó shinRated 5 out of 5This is such a easy way to help raise funds for a good cause. Easy to set up and then just a quick click on the reminder box when you are doing your online shopping. Costs me nothing but I have earnt over £100 for my cause. Why wouldn't you!
- by Firefox user 16415279, bliain ó shinRated 4 out of 5Whilst it is great to raise 'free' cash for your chosen charity, it is annoying to firstly receive so many emails and secondly there is a general opinion from reviews I have read that your software needs a huge upgrade to save the annoying proceedure. I recently 'lost' a donation because I clicked 'remind me later' as I was sorting out a complicated purchase and you DID NOT REMIND ME!!!
- by Elaine M, bliain ó shinRated 5 out of 5A great way to raise donations for your favourite charity, it's an easy way of doing so and a big win for the charity. Really like seeing the donation summary page too and the total amount that has been raised by everyone for the specific charity/cause. Hope more people catch on to this as it is really making a difference to charities in need and it's free to use, so why wouldn't anyone not participate?