Chun triail a bhaint as na mílte breiseán ar fáil anseo, íosluchtaigh Mozilla Firefox, bealach tapa, saor in aisce leis an nGréasán a bhrabhsáil!Dún
Fáilte go Breiseáin Firefox.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Dún
Context Search 0.6.4 Requires Restart
le Ben Basson
Expands the context menu's 'Search for' item into a list of installed search engines, allowing you to choose the engine you want to use for each search.
Maidir leis an mbreiseán seo
Search engines can be added or reordered in Firefox's Search Toolbar ("Manage Search Engines").
Once the search engine menu is visible:
- Left click to search in a new background tab.
- Middle click to search in a new tab and switch to that tab immediately.
- Ctrl+click to search in a new tab and switch to that tab immediately.
If you have Firefox set to switch to new tabs immediately, the above key combinations will have the inverse effect.
Shift + click opens search results in a new window.
- extensions.contextsearch.clickMenuToSearch: Should clicking on the menu itself search with the default search engine (default false)... note: has no effect if standard menu item is shown, behaviour will be disabled as the standard item is available.
- extensions.contextsearch.hideStandardContextItem: Should the standard menu item be hidden (default true).
- extensions.contextsearch.separatorItems: A comma-separated list of search engines. A menu separator will be added before each.
- extensions.contextsearch.quoteStringsWithSpaces: Automatically surround search strings that contain spaces with quotes).
Please contact me at http://www.basson.at/contact/ before reporting problems here. I may be able to solve any issues you're experiencing.