- by Firefox user 16878035, bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Great when it works...I can only manage my numbers in the app (and then only lock or delete). If I have an app that wants a card, I can't use Eno...
- by Firefox user 16865544, bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Each time I access the ENO Add-On it requires complete setup through the Web browser. Over and over. I am using Firefox 88.0.1 on Windows 10.
Although I have been able to issue virtual credit cards for several online vendors, the process is too complex and time consuming to be useful on a daily basis. The virtual credit card concept is very appealing but it must be convenient as well. As of today, the convenience part is missing.
I do not participate in Twitter or Facebook so those are not a means of tech support that works for me. When I call the Captial One tech support number, I get a rep who knows nothing about ENO so that's no help either.
I would really like to use ENO regularly, however, it needs to be made more reliable.
- by wdspider, bliain ó shinRated 1 out of 5I have the same problem as ff_kwr where Eno keeps asking to sign in over and over and over. If I had to guess, it's because the CapOne site always loads into my Bank container while Eno is not part of that container. It's a pity that it doesn't work for multi account containers as I would really like to use this.
- by AmberR, bliain ó shinRated 5 out of 5This is such a useful feature to have for my Capital One cards. It gives me peace of mind when I shopping online. I have dealt with fraudulent transactions on a different credit card and it's such a headache. With Eno I don't have to worry as much because if someone get the card number I can just delete the virtual number without replacing my entire card and the headache of changing every auto payment. It has worked for me every time I have used it. I could see where the pop up might be bothersome if Capital One isn't your primary card but I don't mind just closing when it's not needed.
- by ff_kwr, bliain ó shinRated 1 out of 5Good concept but very poorly implemented and ultimately not usable. You can only use the add-on the very first time you install it. So I have to basically clear the browser cache and reinstall the whole thing again to manage the numbers. It just keeps saying "sign in with your browser" but after a million times of signing into the new window, it won't actually sign in. I have 2FA enabled.
To add insult to injury, these people did not build a way to simply manage your virtual cards in the capital one website interface. That's a level of hubris I have not seen from any developer worth their salt - to not create a fallback option in the web interface. Why not just let people create/manage virtual catds on CapOne online interface in case your plugin doesn't work (which based on the reviews, is clearly the case).Hi! Thanks for the review. We'd really like to chat more about this to see if we can drill down the exact issues you're having with the extension. If you can, please send us a DM on Twitter(@AskCapitalOne), or a private message on our official Facebook page. Thanks again!
- by Firefox user 12276361, bliain ó shinRated 2 out of 5I HATE that the default install is to have a pop-up every time I checkout somewhere on line. Did you ever think that maybe I have more than one credit card and don't use Capital One EVERY TIME?!?!?
Please tell me how to TURN OFF THE POP UP!!!!!Thanks for writing in! We do have a solution to provide, so we hope it helps. When Eno pops up on a website you don't need it to, click your profile image and select the option "control where I pop up" - From there, you can flip the switch so Eno knows not to pop up anymore when you're on that site. If you have any issues, please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter (@AskCapitalOne), or on Facebook. Thanks again!
- by Flat, bliain ó shinRated 1 out of 5Great feature but the extension is poorly written. It will use a considerable amount of thread time in firefox causing the entire browser to lag.Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! If you'd like to provide more details, we are available on Twitter at @AskCapitalOne, and you can also send us a private message on Facebook. We'll go ahead and forward your thoughts over to our dev team regardless! Thanks again.
- by Firefox user 16521546, bliain ó shinRated 4 out of 5Normally Eno works very well for me. It's a great tool! It somewhat frequently gets stuck on a loading screen when I use it and I have to refresh the page. Kind of annoying, but not a huge issue.Thanks for sharing your experiece with us! If you run into any issues please feel free to touch base with us on Twitter (@AskCapitalOne) and you can also send a private message on our official Facebook page.