- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17332254, bliain ó shinAs others has stated too, begins to load then closes. Using Firefox 103 (not snap) on Ubuntu 22.04. Tested on a Chromium-based browser successfully but not going to use anything other than Firefox. Will disable an monitor for updates.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MAx, bliain ó shinLiked it when it worked, but since it won't let me sign it to get my virtual cards (and that is the only way to create them) this whole feature from capital one is useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14538463, bliain ó shinIt worked great before, but not longer works. It never gets passed the opening a new window to sign it. It's useless now. I will be uninstalling the extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by bronz, bliain ó shinBecause of all the other reviews, I have decided to also give it a 1-star. Pop up window comes up and then closes....hmmmm
Sounds like the developers are stiffing the owners of the actual project. Usually developers will try and hold a company or client they work for hostage by not fixing a simple issue as if making it seem like it is a very hard issue.
This happens all the time when developers are trying to get more money from the project funders/owners.
It's a sad shame and if anything, this is why you need to get a solid contract with software developers to ensure that this type of thing never happens again where your customers wind up being in the middle and suffering.
I will also forward this to Capital One so they can read this and do whats needed to fix the problem.
Having so many reviews like this is ridiculous.
The developers ALL need to be FIRED!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Matt, 2 bliain ó shinThis used to work great and now I'm having the same issue as everyone else. The login window opens and then immediately closes. This extension and Eno itself is essentially useless now, which means my capital one card's last remaining reason for use is gone.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13957293, 2 bliain ó shinIt doesn't work, I try to login in but then it opens up a pop up window and it closes immediately. I tried many times, un-installing and installing it, same issue. Works in Chrome though.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15301143, 2 bliain ó shinIt doesn't work, I try to login in but then it opens up a pop up window and it closes that one ask me to log in again, tried at least 10 times, same issue