- Rated 3 out of 5by Photocarp, 13 lá ó shinWas working great until Firefox updated to 103.0 Now it asks me to sign in with my browser. I sign in. Little swirly timing thing goes around. Window refreshes and asks me to sign in with my browser. I click on it and get the little window that disappears quickly and it goes back to sign in with browser. Might be a FF issue since my LastPass extension also broke today.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17166788, 8 míonna ó shinSame experience as others. When I clicked on the Eno icon from my Firefox toolbar, the CapitalOne login window will open very briefly and then close. Eno only works if you first log into your CapitalOne account in another tab.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17102460, 9 míonna ó shinTHE WORK AROUND WORKED FOR ME - As with other reviews here, the ENO add on quit working easily - when I went to add a new virtual card, I had to sign into Capital One and then all it did was take me to the page that showed all my virtual cards BUT THEN I followed the advice of another review and logged into Capital One first, went to a website I wanted a virtual card for and ENO popped up automatically and created the new card. I gave three stars bc having to login to Cap One first shouldn't be a requirement but I LOVE the virtual card.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17088672, 10 míonna ó shinWhen it works its fantastic. Sad thing is, half the time I can't login. Seems like each Firefox update breaks something and the extension needs to be re-installed. Once you get around that problem, its really nice to have virtual cards.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Arikarassi, bliain ó shinThis used to work great, but then it stopped working well. There was a change where it now pops you out to a separate log in and that function is terrible. Logging in from the main browser window was much better.
- Rated 3 out of 5by bnad, bliain ó shinI have never had any issues using this addon, it works well in what it is supposed to do and I love that it auto-populates the credit card info when I'm checking out on a website. However, like other reviewers mention, it creates considerable lag on some sites like youtube. Youtube videos are virtually unplayable when using this addon as it causes the entire site to lag to no end.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16878035, bliain ó shinGreat when it works...I can only manage my numbers in the app (and then only lock or delete). If I have an app that wants a card, I can't use Eno...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16865544, bliain ó shinEach time I access the ENO Add-On it requires complete setup through the Web browser. Over and over. I am using Firefox 88.0.1 on Windows 10.
Although I have been able to issue virtual credit cards for several online vendors, the process is too complex and time consuming to be useful on a daily basis. The virtual credit card concept is very appealing but it must be convenient as well. As of today, the convenience part is missing.
I do not participate in Twitter or Facebook so those are not a means of tech support that works for me. When I call the Captial One tech support number, I get a rep who knows nothing about ENO so that's no help either.
I would really like to use ENO regularly, however, it needs to be made more reliable.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14888833, bliain ó shinLooks like it could be an awesome add-on, but firefox for android says it's not supported. Would love to be able to use it.
Developer responseposted bliain ó shinThanks for checking out Eno! Currently, Eno is only available on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge from a PC/laptop. We'll make sure to forward your feedback over to our dev team!
- Rated 3 out of 5by SKSSF, bliain ó shinThe good:
* This automates online shopping with the added security benefit of generating individual credit card numbers.
* Seems like I have to relogin frequently, even though I've turned on "express login" (or whatever it's called).
* The animations really slow down usability. Animations are cute, but when I have to wait for the animation to finish before I can see the entire credit card number, that's just wasting my time.
* It's buggy--sometimes I have to reload a page several times before the Eno popup will fully load.
It's a step in the right direction, hope that their developers are working to rectify the issues.
Developer responseposted bliain ó shinThanks for sharing all this great feedback with us! We’ll be sure to pass this along to our dev team. In the meantime, if you have any specific issues using the extension please let us know! We’re available on Twitter at @AskCapitalOne and on our official Facebook page. If calling in is more your style, you can reach our tech team directly at 866-750-0873. Thanks again!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kris, 2 bliain ó shinAlways use ENO FIVE stars but not now. I can no longer sign in from browser since last firefox update. Put in name and password to sign in to ENO, send and it loops back to "sign in with browser". In the upper left corner of my desktop a small window opens and closes, too fast and small to note anything particular about the window. Have all permissions, cleared all cookies, no hope. Please fix.
Just called CapOne and was told they are no longer supporting ENO for firefox. SAD.
Developer responseposted 2 bliain ó shinWe're sorry to hear that you're running into a snag signing in, Kris! If you've already tried clearing your cookies/cache, please try tagging out Tech team in, so they can review some other troubleshooting tricks with you. They're available by phone at 866-750-0873!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Demond, 2 bliain ó shinUnable to log into add-on with Firefox versions 85.0b+. The developer needs to address this before the next public release of Firefox drops.
Developer responseposted 2 bliain ó shinThanks for bringing this to our attention! Would you be able to shoot us a tweet over to @AskCapitalOne, or message us on our official Facebook page? We'd like to hear more about this. Our Tech team is also available by phone at 866-750-0873 if you'd prefer to make a phone call. Thanks again!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16508950, 2 bliain ó shinFor the most part, this seems to work well, but I ran into a very frustrating experience while using this with the HP website today. Basically, it would generate a virtual number, but the number would not properly populate in the order fields - this happens periodically, so the add on allows you to copy and paste manually - not a deal breaker. However, every time I would manually enter the virtual information, Eno would reset the page and default the billing and shipping address to the same thing (which I did not want), as well as either (a) remove the item from the cart or (b) add a second item, with no way to reload the page. I eventually gave up and went to a different browser and used the real card number.