- by Don, 3 lá ó shinRated 1 out of 5This app is totally disconnected to Capital One. I tried to access my virtual card as I had a need to use it, and it is a new Quick Silver credit card. It declined me access. Accordingly it will only work with Venture, QS and business cards. What do you of the card that I just had? Dumb app.
- by kpa, 14 lá ó shinRated 1 out of 5I like Capital One and their virtual card feature in general, but it would be great if we could actually use it outside of this nonfunctional extension. Even before it stopped working, it was annoying to only be able to generate a number by having it installed.
- by Voter, mí ó shinRated 1 out of 5Same exasperating problems as others have had with this app. With so many complaints, does anyone at Capital One even bother to read the reviews, much less consider doing something about the issues?
- by infinull, mí ó shinRated 1 out of 5This addon is a good idea, but it does not consistently work...
The current iteration of the app it is impossible to login.
You click the window to login, then the window opens to login, then that window immediately closes and the little drop down refreshes... and it still shows the button to login...
And this isn't the only bug, I've had similar bugs in the past, but then they fix them, Sometimes these bugs are fixed by turning privacy features off, but I've gone through the I can't login... oh I can!... I can't login... I can login, but autofill doesn't work. loop several times now.
It's very frustrating.
The service itself (time-limited credit card numbers) is a good idea, but this addon is terrible. Capital One Does not seem to want to allow the app to work in the presence of other apps or with non-default configurations for privacty settings... and that's not OK.
- by Firefox user 17164423, 2 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5Stopped working a couple of months ago. Pops up saying "Checking Session" and then says you need to log in. After clicking to "Log in with browser" a window opens, then shrinks, and disappears. DOES NOT WORK
- by Firefox user 17152066, 2 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5Exasperating!! just got an error message saying "Your ebay purchase was declined because you used a virtual card number you created for ebay... Use a virtual card number created for ebay to retry this purchase." ABSURD!!! it fails more often than it works, I give up. I'm taking it off my extensions.
- by Wildernessa, 2 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5As many other users mentioned, this stopped working the last time Capital One put out a new version about a month ago.
For me, when I click on the Eno logo and "Checking Session" appears, if I need to sign in a new window pops up for the login but then immediately shrinks and closes with out giving me the opportunity to put in my credentials. I was able to make it work again for 2 uses by uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on. Also, the work arounds others mention, go sign into C.Ones website, then open a new tab (or three) on the same retailer allow me to struggle through.
Honestly, I may drop Capital One if this isn't fixed, there are competitors with apps that work.
- by Firefox user 15559490, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5The app used to work fine. However, as of 10/25/21 it just pops open a window showing my existing virtual cards but doesn't allow me to create a new one.
- by EDMorel, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5I have had the same problem so well described by other reviewers for about a month. It used to be a great add-on! "This addon has effectively been nothing more than a way to log in to the Virtual Cards page of the Capital One site for MANY versions now. It does not create new Virtual Cards and does not allow you to lock or unlock existing Virtual Cards. This is all but useless for anything other than getting you to the Capital One page that allows you to see your existing Virtual Cards. This addon has been the one and only way to create new Virtual Cards since their inception (you can't do that on the website), but now even this addon doesn't do that." When Eno stopped working a year or so ago, Capital One blamed Mozilla and I am sure Mozilla blamed Capital One. I wish they could work together to fix the current issue.
I tried the solution mentioned by Crix, but it didn't work. Not sure what adblock is or how to disable it.
- by chronohart, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5This addon has effectively been nothing more than a way to log in to the Virtual Cards page of the Capital One site for MANY versions now. It does not create new Virtual Cards and does not allow you to lock or unlock existing Virtual Cards. This is all but useless for anything other than getting you to the Capital One page that allows you to see your existing Virtual Cards. This addon has been the one and only way to create new Virtual Cards since their inception (you can't do that on the website), but now even this addon doesn't do that.
- by Firefox user 17084432, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5Does not work with Firefox. It used to be wonderful before it was changed. Will use another credit card now for virtual card numbers. Capital One was better than Citi Bank for virtual card numbers but I will go back to Citi Bank now if compatible with Firefox.
- by JK, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5This add on doesn't work anymore. Many months ago it stopped remembering your login details.
Now in the last month or so, the popup login window doesn't even log you into the eno window. It just opens your virtual cards. If you want to create a new virtual card, you can't. Whatever they did to change it, they ruined it.
- by Kotts, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5This WAS one of the most useful add-ons I have in Firefox. However, currently it is utterly broken. When you attempt to log in, rather than launching the app to generate or use a virtual card, the login takes you to the card management webpage, while the app waits for the login.