- by bronz, 17 lá ó shinRated 1 out of 5Because of all the other reviews, I have decided to also give it a 1-star. Pop up window comes up and then closes....hmmmm
Sounds like the developers are stiffing the owners of the actual project. Usually developers will try and hold a company or client they work for hostage by not fixing a simple issue as if making it seem like it is a very hard issue.
This happens all the time when developers are trying to get more money from the project funders/owners.
It's a sad shame and if anything, this is why you need to get a solid contract with software developers to ensure that this type of thing never happens again where your customers wind up being in the middle and suffering.
I will also forward this to Capital One so they can read this and do whats needed to fix the problem.
Having so many reviews like this is ridiculous.
The developers ALL need to be FIRED!
- by Matt, mí ó shinRated 1 out of 5This used to work great and now I'm having the same issue as everyone else. The login window opens and then immediately closes. This extension and Eno itself is essentially useless now, which means my capital one card's last remaining reason for use is gone.
- by Firefox user 13957293, 2 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5It doesn't work, I try to login in but then it opens up a pop up window and it closes immediately. I tried many times, un-installing and installing it, same issue. Works in Chrome though.
- by Firefox user 15301143, 3 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5It doesn't work, I try to login in but then it opens up a pop up window and it closes that one ask me to log in again, tried at least 10 times, same issue
- by Firefox user 15477822, 4 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5As others have mentioned, this add-on hasn't worked in months even with the most recent update (2/28/2022). I really like the concept so this is a HUGE disappointment. Maybe if enough of us drop Capitol Once they'll take it more seriously and actually fix it.
- by Mark, 4 míonna ó shinRated 1 out of 5This review is for version 3.6.2 in Firefox.
I love the idea of virtual cards and it's a great way to manage/control online credit card use. However, as LOTS of others have noted, it used to work fine in Firefox but broke months ago.
I've called Capital One multiple times to complain. When I talked with them today they claimed it's a "known issue" and they recommend using Chrome.
I urge others to not just leave reviews, but clog up their phone support with complaints. Once they spend more on phone support than it will cost to fix it, that may get some action.
As a workaround, most, but not all of the time, if I open a tab and login to my Capital One account before opening another tab for the website where I am shopping and trying to use Eno, it will work. However, today it just hung, so I lost my shopping cart.