- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 6406807, 10 lá ó shinWorks great...when it works. This extension is super buggy and unreliable. I'd say works about 10% of the time and the rest it gets hung in endless login loops, loading screens, etc. Please do better Capital One.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MK147, 2 míonna ó shin3/4 of the time, the app fails to login and I have to go through the longer process of logging into Capital One, verifying myself, create a new virtual card, etc. I call Capital One once a month to continue notifying them of the failings of this app.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Willdy, 2 míonna ó shinTo fix the disappearing window: Tools, Settings, Privacy & Security, Cookies and Site Data, Manage - type Capitalone in search window, click remove selected, click save changes
- Rated 3 out of 5by David, 2 míonna ó shinLove the ability to create a CC number for a particular site, but as countless people have pointed out, the login doesn't work on Firefox. The workaround is to log in to capitalone.com in a separate tab, and then retry, but it's a pain.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17583332, 2 míonna ó shinWhen this extension works, it's excellent. That's less than 50% of the time unfortunately which is extremely frustrating.
The most common problem is arriving at the payment page of a merchant, activating Eno, which brings up a sign-in pop up. Pushing the sign-in makes the actual logon screen flicker and disappear. Eno puts you in an infinite retry loop, which makes payment impossible.
This problem has existed for more than a year, which is solidifying Capital One's reputation for being unresponsive to the needs of customers who are trying unsuccessfully to use Capital One as a payment provider.
Please put virtual card creation capability on your mobile app. My mobile online payments are significant and unfortunately Capital One isn't a player because of lack of virtual card creation on my mobile phone.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16010520, 4 míonna ó shinUnlike the extension for Chrome, this addon does not allow me to sign in. The entire system seems to be different, and I can't figure out how to use it, while on Chrome I had no problems at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Dan, 4 míonna ó shinTemp Fix For Eno Firefox Popup Login Disappearing - I just open in a separate browser tab the url displayed briefly by the Eno popup -- https://verified.capitalone.com
Once logged in, Eno seems to work. Just a work around, but CapitalOne should fix the quick disapperaing login popup problem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13523201, 4 míonna ó shinAs many others have said, the popup used to log into Capital One Eno closes immediately therefore there is no way to log in and use it.
Capital One, fix this please ASAP.