Review by Firefox user 14888833
Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14888833, 2 bliain ó shin
Looks like it could be an awesome add-on, but firefox for android says it's not supported. Would love to be able to use it.
Developer responseposted 2 bliain ó shin
Thanks for checking out Eno! Currently, Eno is only available on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge from a PC/laptop. We'll make sure to forward your feedback over to our dev team!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15334684, 13 lá ó shinNo work no function no bueno. Awesome idea but no carry-through.
- Rated 4 out of 5by jyunte, 18 lá ó shinFIX FOR ENO NOT WORKING:
The Problem - The probable reason for Eno extension not working is that you need to log in. Eno pops up a window to log into your CapitalOne account. The popup window closes rapidly and apparently fails to log you in so Eno simply doesn't work.
The Solution - The solution for me has been to add an exception to your browser's security policy. Settings -> Privacy & Security. Then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data. Click Manage Exceptions and add an exception for "https://verified.capitalone.com". Now try clicking the Eno login button again. If it still doesn't work, refresh the page.
- Rated 1 out of 5by That Guy, mí ó shinQuite amazing that this plug in still suffers from the problems of not staying signed in, or being able to sign in at all. Very sad.
- Rated 2 out of 5by BirdMan, 2 míonna ó shinGood idea and works really well when it works. More than half the time I'm stuck with 3 bouncing dots and can't proceed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TLP85, 3 míonna ó shinThis extension worked great when I first added it. Like everyone else lately, I find it no longer works, especially since the last firefox update that removed the extension buttons at the top where you could click on the extension you wanted to use. I contacted Capital One to complain and suggest they need to allow people the ability to create new virtual cards from within the app or on the website. I was told they are working on all these things. And that Eno is a third party thing separate from Captial One which I don't see where you can contact them from. Only suggestion was to use Google Chrome instead which I chose not to use anymore several years ago. Hope this info is helpful to someone out there!
- Rated 1 out of 5by emmercm, 3 míonna ó shinEasily the worst extension that I'm forced to use. The multiple virtual card functionality isn't available through the website, and this extension barely works on a good day. It logs me out all the time, and frequently won't let me log back in.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13685694, 3 míonna ó shinI'd rate it if it worked. It keeps complaining about a difficulty.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Cory Sanin, 3 míonna ó shinIt's nice when it works. Probably logs me in a little less than half of the time. Why isn't all this functionality in the main mobile app anyway??
- Rated 3 out of 5by ElFlaco, 4 míonna ó shinThe same as other reviewers, I could not make this work in Firefox. The popup would appear and then disappear instantly. But then I installed it on Chrome, and it worked well there. So, I split the difference between one star and five stars.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17719956, 5 míonna ó shinTrash. Does not work properly on Mozilla half the time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firechux, 5 míonna ó shinI am using eno in Firefox on a mac. It frequently fails. I have the same experience that others have posted here. I try to log in, it brings up another window, the window goes away without logging me in, and I'm back at the original window. I have contacted Firefox and they say to contact Capital One. I have contacted Capital One and they say it works.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13275194, 5 míonna ó shinDoesn't seem to work. A window seems to pop up for about half a second and then disappears. Never gets to the act of creating a virtual number.