Review by Paul LaCombe
- Rated 1 out of 5by TLP85, mí ó shinThis extension worked great when I first added it. Like everyone else lately, I find it no longer works, especially since the last firefox update that removed the extension buttons at the top where you could click on the extension you wanted to use. I contacted Capital One to complain and suggest they need to allow people the ability to create new virtual cards from within the app or on the website. I was told they are working on all these things. And that Eno is a third party thing separate from Captial One which I don't see where you can contact them from. Only suggestion was to use Google Chrome instead which I chose not to use anymore several years ago. Hope this info is helpful to someone out there!
- Rated 1 out of 5by emmercm, mí ó shinEasily the worst extension that I'm forced to use. The multiple virtual card functionality isn't available through the website, and this extension barely works on a good day. It logs me out all the time, and frequently won't let me log back in.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13685694, mí ó shinI'd rate it if it worked. It keeps complaining about a difficulty.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Cory Sanin, 2 míonna ó shinIt's nice when it works. Probably logs me in a little less than half of the time. Why isn't all this functionality in the main mobile app anyway??
- Rated 3 out of 5by ElFlaco, 2 míonna ó shinThe same as other reviewers, I could not make this work in Firefox. The popup would appear and then disappear instantly. But then I installed it on Chrome, and it worked well there. So, I split the difference between one star and five stars.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17719956, 3 míonna ó shinTrash. Does not work properly on Mozilla half the time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firechux, 3 míonna ó shinI am using eno in Firefox on a mac. It frequently fails. I have the same experience that others have posted here. I try to log in, it brings up another window, the window goes away without logging me in, and I'm back at the original window. I have contacted Firefox and they say to contact Capital One. I have contacted Capital One and they say it works.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13275194, 3 míonna ó shinDoesn't seem to work. A window seems to pop up for about half a second and then disappears. Never gets to the act of creating a virtual number.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17700955, 3 míonna ó shinWorks whenever it feels like it. Usually not when you REALLY need it. CapitalOne, do better.
- Rated 1 out of 5by colemickens, 3 míonna ó shinWell, tech phone support was useless. I was able to use this, and then never again. It's probably because I use Multi-Account Containers: https://youtu.be/TadM5fqx6uY
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 6406807, 4 míonna ó shinWorks great...when it works. This extension is super buggy and unreliable. I'd say works about 10% of the time and the rest it gets hung in endless login loops, loading screens, etc. Please do better Capital One.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Acaitart, 4 míonna ó shinWilldy's review is correct - if the pop-in window to login keeps disappearing, just delete cookies from capital one. Works as intended after that.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MK147, 6 míonna ó shin3/4 of the time, the app fails to login and I have to go through the longer process of logging into Capital One, verifying myself, create a new virtual card, etc. I call Capital One once a month to continue notifying them of the failings of this app.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Willdy, 6 míonna ó shinTo fix the disappearing window: Tools, Settings, Privacy & Security, Cookies and Site Data, Manage - type Capitalone in search window, click remove selected, click save changes