- by arana arana, 2 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5Product is great, firefox extension not so much, on the GUI side I would like to have the save button at the bottom of the fillable forms (new vault item, new send , etc, as well as at the top as it is now, but when you are filling a new item after the last field I keep trying to find a save button at the bottom (where my focus is closer to) , this is a problem for me because bad eyesight, and I am sure am not the only one.
On the functionality side, I see no option to set default behavior for SEND items (hide my email by default, expiration days, etc) And i have to be selecting that same option every time I create a new Send, this settings should be able to be set by default.
- by Kaloonie, 3 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5It's all right. I'm thankful that they offer a free version, but I would not consider paying unless they made it less buggy and made it function properly.
Two things that really annoy me: Even though I click "Never for this website", it won't remember my selection for certain sites. The second: The auto-fill feature doesn't work properly on certain sites and it's an annoying process to disable it.
- by Aki, 5 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5Pretty good free password manager. Love that it's free, but one large annoyance with the add-on is that it doesn't prompt to add a login when you create a new account. I have to create, log out, and then log in to get the prompt to show. A fairly large annoyance for me.
Overall, 2 annoyances:
- the prompt issue mentioned above
- no way to auto-fill the password field when generating a password, but since I can't save a new password without logging out first, not having that option saves me from accidentally losing my password
- by Firefox user 16990091, 5 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5Desperately needs to save generated passwords immediately. Clipboard is not good enough, because the addon ALMOST always detects a new login. ALMOST IS NOT ALWAYS.
I need my password manager to ALWAYS work, and not lock me out of the HR portal for my new job on my first day.
- by Firefox user 15994804, 6 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5I am computer literate. In the mid 60's I was a Systems Programer on IBM mainframes. Unfortunately, at 82 years of age, I'm having a difficult time doing install. Advice please.
- by Firefox user 9970592, 8 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5La détection de création et/ou de modification de compte fonctionne mal, ce qui oblige à gérer manuellement l'enregistrement d'un site ou la mise à jour. C'est une fonction importante dans ce type d'outil. Sur ce point, Bitwarden est très en dessous de LastPass.
- by AndyL964, 8 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5Sometimes it doesn't autofill properly unless you do it twice. Auto fill for credit card(s) and/or personal info just doesn't work. Doesn't load properly on browser start up if using via sidebar.
- by Firefox user 16786855, 10 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5If you edit a secure note and lose focus all the edits are gone, I have lost one password which I copied there and then switched to another tab to get more info.
- by Morinosuke, 10 míonna ó shinRated 3 out of 5When I try to fill the user ID and password using a Clipboard Manager, the pop up disappears and there's no option to PIN it. It's so annoying, please provide an option to PIN the pop up to prevent it from always disappearing.
- by Firefox user 16412926, bliain ó shinRated 3 out of 5Import from KeePass could not cope with multilevel folders, just imported empty folders. You cannot delete a folder AND its contents, so the only choice is to purge and reimport every time. Folders are very clunky, no drag and drop for example. But worst of all, Firefox Extension won't display any contents, despite uninstalling, reinstalling. Its syncs happily and will even add new items to the web vault, but the contents of the Web Vault refuses to show. All in all not a great experience sadly.