Léirmheasanna ar Bitwarden - Free Password Manager
Bitwarden - Free Password Manager by Bitwarden Inc.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15183223, 22 lá ó shinI can't register a new account on android. No error message or any information.
It's a shit.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JoeJupa, 23 lá ó shinWorks maybe 5% of the time. The "master password" is a royal pain ! Keeps asking to save passwords for the same sites over and over and over and over and over... Get that part ? Deleted as soon as I find something better.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Deanna, mí ó shin'm very frustrated because I cant get Bitwarden to autofill passwords. Also I cant find an icon for Firefox Bitwarden extension on my desktop
- Rated 1 out of 5by DenisArd, mí ó shinНе работает в IceRaven 2.3.0. Постоянная ошибка 7, войти невозможно. Вебверсия и андроид-приложение при этом работают.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17283406, 2 míonna ó shini reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14868881, 3 míonna ó shinVery poor experience after a few days of use.
UI is pretty awful and not intuitive. Collections vs folders vs organizations vs vaults is overkill. Simpler is often better. Also can't get windows hello to work with extension despite following tutorials. Auto fill doesn't work well either
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16734921, 3 míonna ó shinI haven't done anything different with this add on. Suddenly it's not working. I can't even re-add the extension because Firefox says it's corrupt. I can't find a way to report this problem. My opinion...saving people's passwords is a sensitive business. This is disconcerting.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dh6, 3 míonna ó shinIn firefox, it seems that bitwarden only shows up as a sidebar and not as an extension which can be clicked once. Therefore, it is not that convenient.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10364705, 3 míonna ó shinNo matter what I do, the toolbar icon does not appear, so I can't access it. Reinstalled to no effect.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16978379, 3 míonna ó shinMultiple Issues with Browser Extension. It refuses to automatically log out after a given time. It often wants to save passwords that are already saved in there. After a move from Lastpass I was expecting so much more from this. Oh and yes I pay for it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by no, 3 míonna ó shinPerfectly happy with the add on but it refuses to save preferences when installed on a new browser. Very annoying to deal with when using on multiple machines.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13318103, 4 míonna ó shinBitwarden does not launch and open a site, I have to copy and paste my ID and password
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12535233, 4 míonna ó shinBitwarden is FANTASTIC !! This browser add-on works just fine !! So why only one star, you ask? Because the more convenient something is, the less secure it becomes !! I highly discourage the use of Bitwarden on anything other than the desktop of your personal computer or laptop !! It is a major security risk to have Bitwarden installed on ANY browser !! I even highly discourage the use of Bitwarden on a mobile phone !! This review is about your security !! This browser add-on will make your life easier, BUT LESS SECURE !!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17766317, 4 míonna ó shinAdd on will NOT show up on my Firefox Menu Bar.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15349178, 4 míonna ó shinUbuntu just updated to 20.04 LTS
Firefox in 109.0
extension in 2023.1.0
Impossible to connect to my vault.
PS : my credentials are good
Developer responseposted 4 míonna ó shinHey there, if you are self-hosting, please update your server. If not self-hosting, are you experiencing this issue on all platforms and web vault, or just Firefox extension?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12145247, 5 míonna ó shinThere is no where on the help pages that indicate importing from one of the other password managers is not free. After I create an account, after the .csv file is created for import to Bitwarden, after finding "tools" & "import" and am repeatedly sent to the appropriate help page with no option to actually import the data do I realize this is a paid option only! Have any idea how long it would take to completely redo the URLs, usernames & passwords??? Total BS.Hey there, importing is free, visit https://vault.bitwarden.com/ and follow the steps here: https://bitwarden.com/help/import-data/ contact the support team if you need any help https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15294409, 5 míonna ó shinhave never had any problems with bitwarden, but for two weeks I get a blank app and spinning wheelWe're here to help, contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17704325, 5 míonna ó shinI can login in a tab, but in the extension I always receive an error for user or password incorrect, but they are not incorret.Hey there, if you are self-hosting, please update your server, otherwise contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jesús González, 5 míonna ó shinNew version is extremely sluggish. New UI is super big and with less info. Please revert everything.Thanks for the feedback, a fix is rolling out to fix the spacing issue, feel free to provide additional information about the speed at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or by providing a bug report with additional detail at https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues