- Rated 1 out of 5by rullstol, 2 uair an chloig ó shinAbsolutely un-useable for a day now. Why am I paying for this...?
Gives me an autofill pop-up on every single website I have credentials on. Even when I'm already signed in.
On. Every. Single. Reload. Or. Refresh.
Basically can't browse while this is enabled.
Re-installing and rebooting did not fix.
- Rated 3 out of 5by William, 5 lá ó shinI moved to Bitwarden when Lastpass was compromised. This comes across to me as a very basic password manager. I miss the creature comforts of Lastpass and may go back now that they've been shamed and will get their act together.
1. When I auth via web or extension I have to re-auth the other window where Lastpass would see I've already authed the other method and not re-prompt me for my PW. This is extremely annoying.
2. When I move my mouse off the extension and come back it closes. The part that is annoying is when I'm trying to update the password by copying / pasting.
I'm fairly certain these are done for my security, but I would like the option to have these features. Even if there were big bold warnings stating why I shouldn't enable them.
- Rated 5 out of 5by VOIIIXI, 8 lá ó shinOne of the best and most important add-ons to have on both Firefox PC and Android. Extremely secure password manager that stores your logins and notes in a locked vault that from what I've read is impossible to be compromised. I have all my private passwords and notes secured with Bitwarden and I use it on every device I have. The autofill feature is absolutely brilliant and makes life much easier. The ability to lock the app with a pin code for easy access. Ability to add logins and notes not just passwords. On top of all that it's absolutely free to use which alone is insanely generous and good to have. This app deserves all the love and appreciation.