- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15037318, 4 bliain ó shinTo the developer:
The icon for this addon is next to invisible on my top right where it is located. Its color is a faint grey. In order to have it visible you need to put it in white instead.
Thanks to consider solving this icon issue.
Good job, now I can see it much better.The background color of the icon was transparent, which made it hard to distinguish the contours on Firefox' grey user interface. As of version 0.1.2, the icon's background is white, thanks for the suggestion!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12776882, 4 bliain ó shinHat funktioniert, allerdings bin ich darauf gestoßen, dass Firefox unter about:config den Wert reader.parse-on-load.force-enabled anbietet - wenn man diesen auf true setzt, erscheint das Symbol auch immer und die Erweiterung wird obsolet. Trotzdem 5 Sterne, weil es so ging wie gewollt.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andre Bell, 4 bliain ó shinA number of sites load their pages with tons of videos, self loading audio podcasts, and boatloads of images that it makes reading the content unbearable. Your add-on instantly toggles reader view for me with a simple click. It is working. Thx
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15195116, 4 bliain ó shinDoes not seem to work for mobile android use. Nothing happens when you click the "toggle reader view" button, even though it works when you manually add about:reader?url=
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14873611, 5 bliain ó shinDoes not work. If you want to force-enable reader view, you just need to write about:reader?url= and then the address of the page that you want to open in reader view.