Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
TT DeepDark 11.0.4 Redémarrage nécessaire
Smooth dark theme for Thunderbird
> latest development version available on the "version history" page <
À propos de ce module
It is not officially available for MAC, because I can't offer support for this platform in case of issues.
As FT DeepDark theme for Firefox, It contains no added functionalities, it's simply a full GUI aesthetic customization.
P.S. The RECEIVED EMAILS and the MESSAGES COMPOSITOR font + background colors ARE NOT MODIFIED BY THIS THEME, the users already have the possibility to customize these colors themselves thanks to the default Thunderbird options.
• VERSION 11beta16 AVAILABLE HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
• Before posting a review, please take the time to read first the review guidelines described here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/review_guide. Thank you.
• WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING AN ISSUE WITH TT DEEPDARK THEME ?
1) before reporting it, first try to see if the issue is due to the theme itself. How ? Enable the default theme and check if the issue is still there. If not, enable again the DeepDark theme, but disable all other installed addons to check if the issue can be due to a conflict between addons.
2) If the issue is still there after disabling all other addons and if the default theme doesn t have that issue, try to download and install again the theme (check also if you have the latest version installed, maybe the bug you want to report has already been solved with the latest updates).
3) if after trying what metioned above the problem is linked with the use of DeepDark theme, please, send me an e-mail (there is a link on the add-ons page to contact me) rather than reporting the bug on the add-ons page. When sending an e-mail to report a bug, do not forget to tell me which operating system (Windows XP, 7, Vista, Linux, etc.) you are running on your computer, which version of Thunderbird and DeepDark theme you are using and if you have any operating system custom theme (it can also be a cause of the issue). Then, describe the most precisely you can the issue you are facing and, if possible, please, join a screenshot and/or a short video so I could see exactly how it looks (English is not my mother tongue, so a picture can avoid some language problems). All that will help me to understand better what is the problem and to solve it quicker, if possible.
I can t promise you that I ll manage to fix every problems and also in short time, but I ll do my best for it. I m working on my themes during my free time so it can take a bit time before fixing the issues (you need also to be conscious that any updates need to be checked by Mozilla first, but if you want to have the updates a bit quicker you can follow me on Twitter and know immediately when a new version is available for download).
Special thanks to :
Axel G., Ken S., Ken B. and Ivana R.
Fixed > Listed categories font color (no more dark) in Lightning add-on's "Calendar - New Event" popup
Le canal Développement vous permet de tester une version expérimentale de ce module avant qu’il ne soit distribué au grand public. Une fois que la version de développement est installée, vous continuerez à recevoir les mises à jour de ce canal. Pour ne plus les recevoir, réinstaller la version par défaut depuis le lien ci-dessus.
Attention : les versions de développement de ce module n’ont pas été revues par Mozilla.
- Version 11beta16