Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
- Bugfix: Double click did not work with latest Thunderbird versions
anymore. As an alternative it is now possible to use a middle click to
toggle the message state between DEL and KEEP.
- Bugfix: Code cleanup and compatibility changes for Thunderbird 13 API.</l>
- Bugfix: In Thunderbird 2.0 search failed if subfolders were present.
- Use md5 hash so safe memory and increase speed.
- Add file chrome.manifest (installer for TB3.0+
* Changes in the Api of Thunderbird 1.5 prevented the plugin from running. Now it's working.
* Bugfix for RSS: prefere to delete unread messages.
* Option to ignore the sent messages.
* Dutch localisation: nl-NL
* Smaller bug fixes.
* Restore standard (keep one message and delete all other duplicates).
* If two messages are duplicates prefere to keep the bigger, smaller, unread or first/last found one.
* Spanish and french localisation
* Automatic delete (no dialog showing the duplicates)
* Bug fixed when the displaying double imap messages ("Unknown message format: image message").
* Button to mark all messages as delete (DEL) or keep (KEEP). This is of advantage, if you like to delete only few message or keep only few messages.
* Dialogue does not freeze and it appears no more the message "Script warning" that a Script consumes too much computing time. This was made possible with
an any-time Quick-Sort algorithm.
* Italian (it-IT) localisation.
* Significant increase of speed. A scan for 20000 messaged took one hour. Now only 20 seconds.
* All similar duplicate messages grouped together.
* Show duplicate message in main window by left clicking them in the duplicate message view.
* More localisations: de-CH, de-LI, de-LU, de-CH.
* Included a setting to ignore trashcan during search for duplicate messages. This is the default option.
* Added Manual / Help
* Show duplicate messages dialog: Drag columns, resize columns, date human readable