Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange 52.1.1180 Redémarrage nécessaire
par R Kent James
Thunderbird email accounts connecting to Microsoft Exchange Web Services. A 60 day trial of a paid add-on.
Update for Thunderbird 52: See https://exquilla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001708463. Summary: estimated on 2017-04-23 or try beta.
À propos de ce module
ExQuilla is not free software, but requires a paid annual subscription license for use. Information on licensing can be viewed at http://licenseintro.mesquilla.com. Initial installations of ExQuilla will automatically receive a free 60 day trial license for testing purposes.
- garbled international characters in thread pane
- garbled folder names for special folders (Junk, Trash, etc) for localized versions in the folder pane
- message moves or deletes failed after the first move
- filters that moved messages failed after the first move
- could not print messages
- excessive authentication popups with autodiscover
- regular unwanted reappearance of the ExQuilla license options button
- failure to send certain messages with international characters.
In the previous release of ExQuilla for Thunderbird 52.0, there was a frequent or startup crash in OSX for sites that used NTLM authentication. This crash was in OSX code, and was reproducible in our tests a week ago, but no longer. We are uncertain if the crash is intermittent for us, or if an OSX update fixed the underlying problem, but this version of ExQuilla does not have any changes that would fix that crash.
Ce module n’est pas compatible avec votre version de Thunderbird à cause des éléments suivants :