Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
À propos de ce module
Previously this required a paid license. Versions 52 and earlier still require a license, but beginning in March 2018, those licenses are distributed automatically without charge. Upcoming version 60 will not require a license.
- Fix handling of UTF characters in streams used to copy messages and save files
- Forwarding a message with an attachment did not save the attachment
- Credentials were not saved when a password was changed.
- Fixed crashes from empty message body, or certain embedded images.
- Special folder URLs (like Sent Items) could be incorrect, so that "Sent on ... server" did not work. This sometimes resulted in duplicate folders.
- Handling of special folder names now matches Exchange names, not Thunderbird names.
- Non-standard comma-separated references now work.
- Name and email swapped in outgoing email sender field
- Email attachments were not working
- Sanitize email attachment names, otherwise saving certain attachments failed.
- Fixed failing body and header search
- fixed issues with autodiscover
- fixed failing saveAllAttachments
- sending using foreign server was failing