Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange 52.3.1200 Redémarrage nécessaire
par R Kent James
Thunderbird email accounts connecting to Microsoft Exchange Web Services. A 60 day trial of a paid add-on.
Update for Thunderbird 52: See https://exquilla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001708463. Summary: estimated on 2017-04-23 or try beta.
À propos de ce module
ExQuilla is not free software, but requires a paid annual subscription license for use. Information on licensing can be viewed at http://licenseintro.mesquilla.com. Initial installations of ExQuilla will automatically receive a free 60 day trial license for testing purposes.
- Fix handling of UTF characters in streams used to copy messages and save files
- Forwarding a message with an attachment did not save the attachment
- Credentials were not saved when a password was changed.
- Fixed crashes from empty message body, or certain embedded images.
- Special folder URLs (like Sent Items) could be incorrect, so that "Sent on ... server" did not work. This sometimes resulted in duplicate folders.
- Handling of special folder names now matches Exchange names, not Thunderbird names.
- Non-standard comma-separated references now work.
- Name and email swapped in outgoing email sender field
- Email attachments were not working
- Sanitize email attachment names, otherwise saving certain attachments failed.
- Fixed failing body and header search
- fixed issues with autodiscover
- fixed failing saveAllAttachments
- sending using foreign server was failing